NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: Greenpipe By Aquatherm
The (PP-R) material used in Aquatherm is an abundant byproduct of petroleum processing. The company states that it requires far less energy for initial production than other piping materials, and involves none of the environmental effects associated with mining operations. Additionally, the pipe has a natural R-value of 1-1.5 depending on pipe size and SDR.
With no leak path and strong joints, Aquatherm is built to last a lifetime and is fully recyclable. It is tested and certified to many national and international safety standards and codes, including ISO, IAPMO, ICC, ASTM, and NSF (NSF 61, 51, 14), among others. Aquatherm Greenpipe come in pipe dimensions ranging from 3/8″ to 12″ (equivalent).
While the product may be new to some in the industry, Greenpipe has been used around the world for more than 35 years. Qualities include:
- Low material cost (especially when considering installation times/costs)
- A comprehensive manufacturer warranty
- Absolutely corrosion resistant and resistant against chemicals
- Reduced linear expansion for Aquatherm Greenpipe® faser-composite pipe by 75%
- High impact resistance and reduced pipe friction
- Heat and sound insulating characteristics
- Lightweight and easy to pre-assemble
Aquatherm also makes Climatherm pipe (HVAC applications) and Lilac (for recycled/reclaimed water).
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- Upgrading Power Transformers