Action Services Group researches new energy efficient lighting technologies to determine what energy efficient lighting products are best for a facility. As a result, it offers the most efficient lighting system at the desired level of light and budget. Experienced lighting professionals provide an upgraded lighting system with the fewest total watts and the fewest number of lamps and ballasts needed, while delivering the greatest possible return on investment (ROI), along with the lowest possible maintenance costs.
As an added energy savings benefit, depending on location, local utility providers have rebate programs set up for energy efficient lighting retrofits. The rebate could be per-fixture, per-kW saved, or per-sensor; the possibilities vary with each provider.
Each facility will has a solution based on current or desired light levels, physical layout, obstacles, and other operational considerations. Action Services Group provides survey models for the exact parameters and requirements of the facility and lighting application.
After a detailed analysis of a facility’s requirements, specific cost saving retrofit programs are developed, innovative energy efficient lighting products that provide exceptional ROI are recommend, and the required resources for successful on time and on budget program management are dedicated.
All data for each facility is stored in the custom branded, Web based operational management system, ServicePoint Solutions. The system tracks everything from inventory to service status to billing for each facility, whether it’s one facility or thousands of facilities.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades