NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Bright Solutions By Action Services Group
Action Services Group researches new energy efficient lighting technologies to determine what energy efficient lighting products are best for a facility. As a result, it offers the most efficient lighting system at the desired level of light and budget. Experienced lighting professionals provide an upgraded lighting system with the fewest total watts and the fewest number of lamps and ballasts needed, while delivering the greatest possible return on investment (ROI), along with the lowest possible maintenance costs.
As an added energy savings benefit, depending on location, local utility providers have rebate programs set up for energy efficient lighting retrofits. The rebate could be per-fixture, per-kW saved, or per-sensor; the possibilities vary with each provider.
Each facility will has a solution based on current or desired light levels, physical layout, obstacles, and other operational considerations. Action Services Group provides survey models for the exact parameters and requirements of the facility and lighting application.
After a detailed analysis of a facility’s requirements, specific cost saving retrofit programs are developed, innovative energy efficient lighting products that provide exceptional ROI are recommend, and the required resources for successful on time and on budget program management are dedicated.
All data for each facility is stored in the custom branded, Web based operational management system, ServicePoint Solutions. The system tracks everything from inventory to service status to billing for each facility, whether it’s one facility or thousands of facilities.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.