NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Expert Advice From Bird-B-Gone
Bird-B-Gone, Inc., a manufacturer of professional bird control products, recently added a new service to its Website. The company has added an ornithologist to its team of bird control specialists to help customers tackle their bird problems. The service is presented on the Bird-B-Gone Website under an “Ask the Bird Expert” feature.
Having the insight of an ornithologist is aimed at closing the gap between the science of nature, and the nature of bird control. Customers posting questions receive answers from Dr. Rob Fergus, Ph.D., on a variety of topics including bird control, bird behavior, and more. The new page has a “Meet the Ornithologist” section with a bio, list of qualifications and an archive of previously asked questions and answers.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ