Bird-B-Gone, Inc., a manufacturer of professional bird control products, recently added a new service to its Website. The company has added an ornithologist to its team of bird control specialists to help customers tackle their bird problems. The service is presented on the Bird-B-Gone Website under an “Ask the Bird Expert” feature.
Having the insight of an ornithologist is aimed at closing the gap between the science of nature, and the nature of bird control. Customers posting questions receive answers from Dr. Rob Fergus, Ph.D., on a variety of topics including bird control, bird behavior, and more. The new page has a “Meet the Ornithologist” section with a bio, list of qualifications and an archive of previously asked questions and answers.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention