Bird-B-Gone, Inc., a manufacturer of professional bird control products, recently added a new service to its Website. The company has added an ornithologist to its team of bird control specialists to help customers tackle their bird problems. The service is presented on the Bird-B-Gone Website under an “Ask the Bird Expert” feature.
Having the insight of an ornithologist is aimed at closing the gap between the science of nature, and the nature of bird control. Customers posting questions receive answers from Dr. Rob Fergus, Ph.D., on a variety of topics including bird control, bird behavior, and more. The new page has a “Meet the Ornithologist” section with a bio, list of qualifications and an archive of previously asked questions and answers.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program