Documenting the condition of a property over time ensures the integrity of the property. Users can take photos from the same designated locations (marked on uploaded floor plans) so they have a consistent record of the same location being documented. This practice serves all parties involved in the maintenance/repair of the facility and creates a visual record that can help mitigate any disputes.
This service can help reduce exposure to defect claims while also providing a tool that helps to save time and increase the quality of a project. Using CPD’s software, facility managers can find a desired photo very quickly as the software provides an “X-ray” of the property.
In this program, facility managers are responsible for taking the photos. The facility manager provides CPD with a copy of the property’s complete floor plan, and CPD professionals then indicate the locations from where the photos should be taken.
All images are stored in chronological order on CPD’s Web platform for authenticity and security, and are accessible to any authorized viewer. CPD’s Web platform offers access to all stakeholders from wherever they might be located, and it offers special features, such as the ability to zoom in on a photo for more detail. Stakeholders can all see the same photo at once and communicate with each other.
The number of locations selected will depend on the package facility managers choose. After the photos are taken, facility managers transfer the photos to CPD, where company representatives will load the images onto the Web platform. At this point, all the photos are available for retrieval and viewing.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management