Documenting the condition of a property over time ensures the integrity of the property. Users can take photos from the same designated locations (marked on uploaded floor plans) so they have a consistent record of the same location being documented. This practice serves all parties involved in the maintenance/repair of the facility and creates a visual record that can help mitigate any disputes.
This service can help reduce exposure to defect claims while also providing a tool that helps to save time and increase the quality of a project. Using CPD’s software, facility managers can find a desired photo very quickly as the software provides an “X-ray” of the property.
In this program, facility managers are responsible for taking the photos. The facility manager provides CPD with a copy of the property’s complete floor plan, and CPD professionals then indicate the locations from where the photos should be taken.
All images are stored in chronological order on CPD’s Web platform for authenticity and security, and are accessible to any authorized viewer. CPD’s Web platform offers access to all stakeholders from wherever they might be located, and it offers special features, such as the ability to zoom in on a photo for more detail. Stakeholders can all see the same photo at once and communicate with each other.
The number of locations selected will depend on the package facility managers choose. After the photos are taken, facility managers transfer the photos to CPD, where company representatives will load the images onto the Web platform. At this point, all the photos are available for retrieval and viewing.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts