NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Tile And Carpet Cleaning By Cintas
To clean tile and grout, Cintas’ trained service providers use a four-step process to remove dirt and restore floors inside and outside a facility. The system is effective on a variety of floor surfaces, including manmade tile and grout, natural tile and grout, quarry kitchen tile, concrete, and brick walkways.
For carpet, a hot water extraction method is used to deep clean, effectively removing residue left behind by other cleaning methods. Carpets are then extracted using the Cintas Fast Dry method which allows carpets to dry in a few hours. Customers also have the option to protect floors further with its stain repellant program.
Cintas experts arrive at a customer’s facility in a state-of-the-art mobile cleaning plant. After the completion of the cleaning, representatives follow up 24 hours later to ensure customer satisfaction.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.