To clean tile and grout, Cintas’ trained service providers use a four-step process to remove dirt and restore floors inside and outside a facility. The system is effective on a variety of floor surfaces, including manmade tile and grout, natural tile and grout, quarry kitchen tile, concrete, and brick walkways.
For carpet, a hot water extraction method is used to deep clean, effectively removing residue left behind by other cleaning methods. Carpets are then extracted using the Cintas Fast Dry method which allows carpets to dry in a few hours. Customers also have the option to protect floors further with its stain repellant program.
Cintas experts arrive at a customer’s facility in a state-of-the-art mobile cleaning plant. After the completion of the cleaning, representatives follow up 24 hours later to ensure customer satisfaction.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management