To clean tile and grout, Cintas’ trained service providers use a four-step process to remove dirt and restore floors inside and outside a facility. The system is effective on a variety of floor surfaces, including manmade tile and grout, natural tile and grout, quarry kitchen tile, concrete, and brick walkways.
For carpet, a hot water extraction method is used to deep clean, effectively removing residue left behind by other cleaning methods. Carpets are then extracted using the Cintas Fast Dry method which allows carpets to dry in a few hours. Customers also have the option to protect floors further with its stain repellant program.
Cintas experts arrive at a customer’s facility in a state-of-the-art mobile cleaning plant. After the completion of the cleaning, representatives follow up 24 hours later to ensure customer satisfaction.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation