To clean tile and grout, Cintas’ trained service providers use a four-step process to remove dirt and restore floors inside and outside a facility. The system is effective on a variety of floor surfaces, including manmade tile and grout, natural tile and grout, quarry kitchen tile, concrete, and brick walkways.
For carpet, a hot water extraction method is used to deep clean, effectively removing residue left behind by other cleaning methods. Carpets are then extracted using the Cintas Fast Dry method which allows carpets to dry in a few hours. Customers also have the option to protect floors further with its stain repellant program.
Cintas experts arrive at a customer’s facility in a state-of-the-art mobile cleaning plant. After the completion of the cleaning, representatives follow up 24 hours later to ensure customer satisfaction.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs