Trendway’s Pack Collection of desking, filing, and storage has achieved the Indoor Advantage Gold indoor air quality certification from SCS (Scientific Certification Systems). All Trendway standard products are SCS certified, and the Pack Collection now shares Gold status with Trendway’s Choices system, Intrinsic Freestanding, and TrendWall architectural wall.
“With Indoor Advantage Gold certification for the Pack Collection, our customers can complete their entire office with certified products,” noted Trendway President and CEO Bill Bundy. “Our panel systems, frame and tile solutions, TrendWall architectural wall, files and storage, freestanding casegoods, and seating are all Indoor Advantage certified, and all are supported by Trendway’s exceptional service.
The Indoor Advantage Gold certification conforms to the following standards:
- USGBC LEED criteria for EQ4.1 (adhesives and sealants), EQ4.2 (paints and coatings), EQ4.4 (composite wood and agri-fiber products) and EQ4.5 (furniture and seating)
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2006 Low-emitting office furniture systems and seating
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- California 01350 Special Environmental Requirements
- California Dept. of General Service indoor air quality specifications for open panel office furniture
SCS Indoor Advantage certification is administered by the independent third-party certifier SCS of Emeryville, CA. The certification relies on data collected through small chamber testing, which allows manufacturers to examine a product’s individual components to aid in further product development.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management