Trendway’s Pack Collection of desking, filing, and storage has achieved the Indoor Advantage Gold indoor air quality certification from SCS (Scientific Certification Systems). All Trendway standard products are SCS certified, and the Pack Collection now shares Gold status with Trendway’s Choices system, Intrinsic Freestanding, and TrendWall architectural wall.
“With Indoor Advantage Gold certification for the Pack Collection, our customers can complete their entire office with certified products,” noted Trendway President and CEO Bill Bundy. “Our panel systems, frame and tile solutions, TrendWall architectural wall, files and storage, freestanding casegoods, and seating are all Indoor Advantage certified, and all are supported by Trendway’s exceptional service.
The Indoor Advantage Gold certification conforms to the following standards:
- USGBC LEED criteria for EQ4.1 (adhesives and sealants), EQ4.2 (paints and coatings), EQ4.4 (composite wood and agri-fiber products) and EQ4.5 (furniture and seating)
- ANSI/BIFMA X7.1-2006 Low-emitting office furniture systems and seating
- Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS)
- California 01350 Special Environmental Requirements
- California Dept. of General Service indoor air quality specifications for open panel office furniture
SCS Indoor Advantage certification is administered by the independent third-party certifier SCS of Emeryville, CA. The certification relies on data collected through small chamber testing, which allows manufacturers to examine a product’s individual components to aid in further product development.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices