BIFM And FMA Sign Memorandum of Understanding
The British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM) and the Facilities Management Association (FMA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on August 17, 2010. The goal of the MoU is to help both organizations to provide enhanced services to their members and raise the profile of facilities management through cooperation and collaboration.
Specifically, BIFM and FMA mutually agree to cooperate on events, communication, information gathering, and market research. They will also support each other’s missions.
Commenting on the agreement, BIFM Chairman Ian Broadbent said: “I’m delighted that BIFM has signed this MoU with the FMA. The facilities management profession and industry can only benefit from cooperation between sector bodies, and I look forward to the two organizations working together in areas of mutual interest.”
FMA Chairman Richard Sykes said: “We are extremely pleased to have signed the MOU which will enable mutual benefit and increased collaboration between our two organizations. Our industry requires an increasingly common approach and voice to gain the respect and influence it deserves and such cooperation is essential to achieving this aim.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.