The Groundskeeper and the IFMA Foundation are pleased to announce the release of Sustainable Landscaping, a practical, real world guide on how to introduce and advance sustainable practices in landscaping.
The guide, sixth in the IFMA Foundation’s Sustainability “How-to” Guide Series, provides an overview of several key areas, including:
- The three primary phases of sustainable landscaping: Design, construction and maintenance;
- Guidance on making the business case for sustainability, along with information on developing an action plan; and
- Case studies offering real-world insight into effective approaches.
Insights and expertise for the guide came from a cross section of The Groundskeeper’s management team and other subject matter experts. It serves as a practical guide and reference for facility managers, property managers, community managers, and operations professionals across multiple industry sectors.
“The Groundskeeper has been a valued partner of IFMA for a decade, and we are delighted to work with them on Sustainable Landscaping, which we think will help facility and landscaping professionals in various industries see more of a return from their sustainability efforts,” said IFMA Foundation Executive Director Will Rub.
“The Sustainability ‘How-to’ Guide Series has been well received so far, but our constituency indicated a strong interest in learning more about sustainability in the landscape industry,” said Eric Teicholz, executive editor of the guides. “This new guide, coordinated by The Groundskeeper, definitely meets that need.”
This publication is available as a free pdf at the following download link: Landscaping.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets