FM Sustainable Landscaping Guide Released
The Groundskeeper and the IFMA Foundation are pleased to announce the release of Sustainable Landscaping, a practical, real world guide on how to introduce and advance sustainable practices in landscaping.
The guide, sixth in the IFMA Foundation’s Sustainability “How-to” Guide Series, provides an overview of several key areas, including:
- The three primary phases of sustainable landscaping: Design, construction and maintenance;
- Guidance on making the business case for sustainability, along with information on developing an action plan; and
- Case studies offering real-world insight into effective approaches.
Insights and expertise for the guide came from a cross section of The Groundskeeper’s management team and other subject matter experts. It serves as a practical guide and reference for facility managers, property managers, community managers, and operations professionals across multiple industry sectors.
“The Groundskeeper has been a valued partner of IFMA for a decade, and we are delighted to work with them on Sustainable Landscaping, which we think will help facility and landscaping professionals in various industries see more of a return from their sustainability efforts,” said IFMA Foundation Executive Director Will Rub.
“The Sustainability ‘How-to’ Guide Series has been well received so far, but our constituency indicated a strong interest in learning more about sustainability in the landscape industry,” said Eric Teicholz, executive editor of the guides. “This new guide, coordinated by The Groundskeeper, definitely meets that need.”
This publication is available as a free pdf at the following download link: Landscaping.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices