The Groundskeeper and the IFMA Foundation are pleased to announce the release of Sustainable Landscaping, a practical, real world guide on how to introduce and advance sustainable practices in landscaping.
The guide, sixth in the IFMA Foundation’s Sustainability “How-to” Guide Series, provides an overview of several key areas, including:
- The three primary phases of sustainable landscaping: Design, construction and maintenance;
- Guidance on making the business case for sustainability, along with information on developing an action plan; and
- Case studies offering real-world insight into effective approaches.
Insights and expertise for the guide came from a cross section of The Groundskeeper’s management team and other subject matter experts. It serves as a practical guide and reference for facility managers, property managers, community managers, and operations professionals across multiple industry sectors.
“The Groundskeeper has been a valued partner of IFMA for a decade, and we are delighted to work with them on Sustainable Landscaping, which we think will help facility and landscaping professionals in various industries see more of a return from their sustainability efforts,” said IFMA Foundation Executive Director Will Rub.
“The Sustainability ‘How-to’ Guide Series has been well received so far, but our constituency indicated a strong interest in learning more about sustainability in the landscape industry,” said Eric Teicholz, executive editor of the guides. “This new guide, coordinated by The Groundskeeper, definitely meets that need.”
This publication is available as a free pdf at the following download link: Landscaping.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation