Daimer Industries Inc., a Woburn, MA- based supplier of cleaning products, has introduced Eco-Green® Adhesive & Ink Remover for Public Works operations. This industrial grade formula dissolves tough substances without the use of environmentally harmful fumes or ingredients. This dissolver uses food-grade components to eliminate tough substances, and its formulation was engineered to be fume-free and safe for cleaning staff and facility occupants.
The Adhesive & Ink Remover is formulated to remove adhesives, glue, tar, water seal compounds, non-curing adhesive films, ink, and grease. It is safe for use on metals, plastic, stone, fabric, and more. The formulation can also be applied to specialized surfaces, including vehicle exteriors and interiors, Plexiglas, marble, and vinyl.
Part of a full line of Eco-Green cleaning products from Daimer, the Adhesive & Ink remover employs a microscopic technology to break the carbon bonds that hold inks and adhesives together. The resulting solution disperses in water for ease of removal; the formulation employs green cleaning products engineered from soy and plant ingredients that generate no hazardous fumes.
On the institutional hazards rating diamond (seen at left), the product produces zeros in all four quadrants, including health, reactivity, and flammability. The bio-safe ingredients are documented to degrade in a matter of weeks, as described in evaluations by a noted testing laboratory.
Other products in the Eco-Green line include concrete cleaners, a graffiti lifter, tile grout cleaners, and upholstery stain removers. Daimer® also supplies specialty green cleaning products designed for healthcare, hospitality, energy processing, auto detailing, and hospitality.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades