Bentley Prince Street, Inc. has introduced SmartCover, a product that protects carpet on busy job sites. Developed in partnership with Velcro®, SmartCover is an alternative to traditional carpet protection systems (such as plastic containing pressure sensitive adhesives). It protects loop pile and cut and loop carpet without affecting the integrity of newly installed carpet.
SmartCover is designed to leave no adhesive residue while protecting against spills, dirt, and traffic. Meanwhile, the carpet still has the opportunity to breathe. It is made with durable, high quality, non-woven fabric and features a water-resistant film backing. Velcro-patented hook technology facilitates securing it to loop pile and cut and loop carpeting, allowing for ease of repositioning and removal. With self engaging Velcro seams, SmartCover can be overlapped, and this provides the flexibility to use the product to protect small areas or entire rooms.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event