Bentley Prince Street, Inc. has introduced SmartCover, a product that protects carpet on busy job sites. Developed in partnership with Velcro®, SmartCover is an alternative to traditional carpet protection systems (such as plastic containing pressure sensitive adhesives). It protects loop pile and cut and loop carpet without affecting the integrity of newly installed carpet.
SmartCover is designed to leave no adhesive residue while protecting against spills, dirt, and traffic. Meanwhile, the carpet still has the opportunity to breathe. It is made with durable, high quality, non-woven fabric and features a water-resistant film backing. Velcro-patented hook technology facilitates securing it to loop pile and cut and loop carpeting, allowing for ease of repositioning and removal. With self engaging Velcro seams, SmartCover can be overlapped, and this provides the flexibility to use the product to protect small areas or entire rooms.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention