Bentley Prince Street, Inc. has introduced SmartCover, a product that protects carpet on busy job sites. Developed in partnership with Velcro®, SmartCover is an alternative to traditional carpet protection systems (such as plastic containing pressure sensitive adhesives). It protects loop pile and cut and loop carpet without affecting the integrity of newly installed carpet.
SmartCover is designed to leave no adhesive residue while protecting against spills, dirt, and traffic. Meanwhile, the carpet still has the opportunity to breathe. It is made with durable, high quality, non-woven fabric and features a water-resistant film backing. Velcro-patented hook technology facilitates securing it to loop pile and cut and loop carpeting, allowing for ease of repositioning and removal. With self engaging Velcro seams, SmartCover can be overlapped, and this provides the flexibility to use the product to protect small areas or entire rooms.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention