NEW PRODUCT FLASH: SmartCover By Bentley Prince Street
Bentley Prince Street, Inc. has introduced SmartCover, a product that protects carpet on busy job sites. Developed in partnership with Velcro®, SmartCover is an alternative to traditional carpet protection systems (such as plastic containing pressure sensitive adhesives). It protects loop pile and cut and loop carpet without affecting the integrity of newly installed carpet.
SmartCover is designed to leave no adhesive residue while protecting against spills, dirt, and traffic. Meanwhile, the carpet still has the opportunity to breathe. It is made with durable, high quality, non-woven fabric and features a water-resistant film backing. Velcro-patented hook technology facilitates securing it to loop pile and cut and loop carpeting, allowing for ease of repositioning and removal. With self engaging Velcro seams, SmartCover can be overlapped, and this provides the flexibility to use the product to protect small areas or entire rooms.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ