Patcraft, a division of Shaw Industries, has introduced Surface Reaction, a collection of three carpet styles in nine multi-hued colorways that incorporates Solution Q Extreme fiber and Ecoworx® backing.
Featuring a large, medium, and small scale design, the three modular styles of Surface Reaction offer patterns appropriate for any sized facility installation. It is suited for high performance applications like K-12, higher education, healthcare, and corporate facilities. Facility managers can select the scale and pattern that work best in their project space, or they can include several for a creative flooring design.
Surface Reaction is constructed using 100% Solution Q Extreme, a stain resist fiber designed for high performance environments. Products manufactured using Solution Q Extreme fibers have lifetime warranty coverage for colorfastness to light and atmospheric contaminants, stains, abrasive wear, and static.
The collection is backed with Ecoworx modular backing system, a sustainable, non-PVC, carpet backing for modular carpet products. This strong, durable backing features greater tensile, tear, and lamination strength than PVC. Ecoworx is dimensionally stable and is covered by a lifetime commercial warranty for edge ravel, zippering, delamination, and moisture degradation.
Because Patcraft’s Surface Reaction is constructed with Solution Q Extreme premium branded nylon and Ecoworx, the products are 100% upcyclable. They are Cradle to Cradle certified, can help to earn LEED points, and are NSF 140 certified.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management