Patcraft, a division of Shaw Industries, has introduced Surface Reaction, a collection of three carpet styles in nine multi-hued colorways that incorporates Solution Q Extreme fiber and Ecoworx® backing.
Featuring a large, medium, and small scale design, the three modular styles of Surface Reaction offer patterns appropriate for any sized facility installation. It is suited for high performance applications like K-12, higher education, healthcare, and corporate facilities. Facility managers can select the scale and pattern that work best in their project space, or they can include several for a creative flooring design.
Surface Reaction is constructed using 100% Solution Q Extreme, a stain resist fiber designed for high performance environments. Products manufactured using Solution Q Extreme fibers have lifetime warranty coverage for colorfastness to light and atmospheric contaminants, stains, abrasive wear, and static.
The collection is backed with Ecoworx modular backing system, a sustainable, non-PVC, carpet backing for modular carpet products. This strong, durable backing features greater tensile, tear, and lamination strength than PVC. Ecoworx is dimensionally stable and is covered by a lifetime commercial warranty for edge ravel, zippering, delamination, and moisture degradation.
Because Patcraft’s Surface Reaction is constructed with Solution Q Extreme premium branded nylon and Ecoworx, the products are 100% upcyclable. They are Cradle to Cradle certified, can help to earn LEED points, and are NSF 140 certified.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention