NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Broadened Security Options Through AlliedBarton
“While we remain true to our core business of providing superior security officer services, we recognize that our customers sometimes require additional, related services,” said David Feeney, the new IT director, Distributed Systems. “We can meet our client’s comprehensive security requirements with a full spectrum of well qualified, carefully researched solutions.”
“We are partnering with a wide range of quality providers to ensure we can provide the optimal solution for each individual client,” adds Feeney. “This is an advantage over security companies that are tied to a single proprietary technology system, limiting what they can offer. As our clients’ needs change, we have the flexibility to accommodate them. As technology evolves, we can quickly offer the latest solutions. Additionally, our intimate knowledge of these products and services allows us to properly train our security personnel in their use and implementation – an essential element of a comprehensive and effective security program.”
Members of the Strategic Partnership program encompass a range of supplemental security solutions, including guard tour systems, canine services, and international security.
You might like:
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Upgrading Power Transformers
- Fall Is A Great Time To Focus On Energy Systems
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Webinar: The Impact of Using Defendable Data to Assess & Budget for the Future
- Stepping Up Security And Service During UN Week 2015
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Greener Living, One Parking Lot At A Time
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas