“While we remain true to our core business of providing superior security officer services, we recognize that our customers sometimes require additional, related services,” said David Feeney, the new IT director, Distributed Systems. “We can meet our client’s comprehensive security requirements with a full spectrum of well qualified, carefully researched solutions.”
“We are partnering with a wide range of quality providers to ensure we can provide the optimal solution for each individual client,” adds Feeney. “This is an advantage over security companies that are tied to a single proprietary technology system, limiting what they can offer. As our clients’ needs change, we have the flexibility to accommodate them. As technology evolves, we can quickly offer the latest solutions. Additionally, our intimate knowledge of these products and services allows us to properly train our security personnel in their use and implementation – an essential element of a comprehensive and effective security program.”
Members of the Strategic Partnership program encompass a range of supplemental security solutions, including guard tour systems, canine services, and international security.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention