NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Broadened Security Options Through AlliedBarton
“While we remain true to our core business of providing superior security officer services, we recognize that our customers sometimes require additional, related services,” said David Feeney, the new IT director, Distributed Systems. “We can meet our client’s comprehensive security requirements with a full spectrum of well qualified, carefully researched solutions.”
“We are partnering with a wide range of quality providers to ensure we can provide the optimal solution for each individual client,” adds Feeney. “This is an advantage over security companies that are tied to a single proprietary technology system, limiting what they can offer. As our clients’ needs change, we have the flexibility to accommodate them. As technology evolves, we can quickly offer the latest solutions. Additionally, our intimate knowledge of these products and services allows us to properly train our security personnel in their use and implementation – an essential element of a comprehensive and effective security program.”
Members of the Strategic Partnership program encompass a range of supplemental security solutions, including guard tour systems, canine services, and international security.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ