EcoPath™, a recyclable entryway matting solution made from environmentally friendly renewable and recyclable products, urges facility managers to consider entryway matting as a vital component of any seasonal operations plan. To these efforts EcoPath has put in place a team of regional specialists to counsel building professionals on how EcoPath products can help minimize tracked dirt, lower cleaning costs, reduce slip and fall hazards, and contribute to LEED certification.
This team of dedicated regional reps offers a breadth of service experience in such industries as flooring, carpet, tile and insurance. “Our regional professionals are armed with the expertise and available to help with every step, from initial inquiries to overseeing the installation process and managing customers’ continued needs,” said Jack Lindsay, founder of EcoPath, a product of Engineered Conversion Systems (ECS).
Whether forecasting snow, heavy rain, winds, or sunny skies, EcoPath can complement a facility’s seasonal management strategy to:
- Protect floors with moisture hoarding, dirt trapping construction
- Control tracking and minimize dirt
- Minimize slip hazards
- Handle heavy traffic without showing wear
- Reduce cleaning costs
- Reduce environmental strain by utilizing recycled materials in its construction
- Contribute toward LEED building certification
EcoPath entryway matting solution is backed with EnviroCel™, which contains recycled, recovered, and renewable materials that are 60-70% green by weight, and BioGrip™, a 100% post-consumer recycled secondary backing made from recycled (PET – polyethylene therephthalate polyester) plastic bottles with a non-skid natural rubber.
EcoPath contributes to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification under Section 4.3, Indoor Environmental Quality, Low-Emitting Material; under LEED Materials and Resources CR4, Recycled Content; and under LEED Innovation in Design, CR1.
Regional representatives are available for the Southeast, Northeast, New York, the Midwest, and the West.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?