NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Matting Advice from EcoPath
EcoPath™, a recyclable entryway matting solution made from environmentally friendly renewable and recyclable products, urges facility managers to consider entryway matting as a vital component of any seasonal operations plan. To these efforts EcoPath has put in place a team of regional specialists to counsel building professionals on how EcoPath products can help minimize tracked dirt, lower cleaning costs, reduce slip and fall hazards, and contribute to LEED certification.
This team of dedicated regional reps offers a breadth of service experience in such industries as flooring, carpet, tile and insurance. “Our regional professionals are armed with the expertise and available to help with every step, from initial inquiries to overseeing the installation process and managing customers’ continued needs,” said Jack Lindsay, founder of EcoPath, a product of Engineered Conversion Systems (ECS).
Whether forecasting snow, heavy rain, winds, or sunny skies, EcoPath can complement a facility’s seasonal management strategy to:
- Protect floors with moisture hoarding, dirt trapping construction
- Control tracking and minimize dirt
- Minimize slip hazards
- Handle heavy traffic without showing wear
- Reduce cleaning costs
- Reduce environmental strain by utilizing recycled materials in its construction
- Contribute toward LEED building certification
EcoPath entryway matting solution is backed with EnviroCel™, which contains recycled, recovered, and renewable materials that are 60-70% green by weight, and BioGrip™, a 100% post-consumer recycled secondary backing made from recycled (PET – polyethylene therephthalate polyester) plastic bottles with a non-skid natural rubber.
EcoPath contributes to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification under Section 4.3, Indoor Environmental Quality, Low-Emitting Material; under LEED Materials and Resources CR4, Recycled Content; and under LEED Innovation in Design, CR1.
Regional representatives are available for the Southeast, Northeast, New York, the Midwest, and the West.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices