EcoPath™, a recyclable entryway matting solution made from environmentally friendly renewable and recyclable products, urges facility managers to consider entryway matting as a vital component of any seasonal operations plan. To these efforts EcoPath has put in place a team of regional specialists to counsel building professionals on how EcoPath products can help minimize tracked dirt, lower cleaning costs, reduce slip and fall hazards, and contribute to LEED certification.
This team of dedicated regional reps offers a breadth of service experience in such industries as flooring, carpet, tile and insurance. “Our regional professionals are armed with the expertise and available to help with every step, from initial inquiries to overseeing the installation process and managing customers’ continued needs,” said Jack Lindsay, founder of EcoPath, a product of Engineered Conversion Systems (ECS).
Whether forecasting snow, heavy rain, winds, or sunny skies, EcoPath can complement a facility’s seasonal management strategy to:
- Protect floors with moisture hoarding, dirt trapping construction
- Control tracking and minimize dirt
- Minimize slip hazards
- Handle heavy traffic without showing wear
- Reduce cleaning costs
- Reduce environmental strain by utilizing recycled materials in its construction
- Contribute toward LEED building certification
EcoPath entryway matting solution is backed with EnviroCel™, which contains recycled, recovered, and renewable materials that are 60-70% green by weight, and BioGrip™, a 100% post-consumer recycled secondary backing made from recycled (PET – polyethylene therephthalate polyester) plastic bottles with a non-skid natural rubber.
EcoPath contributes to U.S. Green Building Council LEED certification under Section 4.3, Indoor Environmental Quality, Low-Emitting Material; under LEED Materials and Resources CR4, Recycled Content; and under LEED Innovation in Design, CR1.
Regional representatives are available for the Southeast, Northeast, New York, the Midwest, and the West.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event