Furniture and storage solutions from KI and Spacesaver Corporation (a division of KI) scored primetime appearances on a recent episode of ESPN’s On the Road to Camp. The show covered a 19-day bus tour during which correspondents reported from all 32 National Football League (NFL) training camps.
The episode profiling the Seattle Seahawks’ included coverage of the team’s new training facility, which houses KI furniture and a new logoed storage unit from Spacesaver to store valuable equipment. Spacesaver worked with the team’s equipment manager for more than a year to develop a storage solution that would house the most equipment in the least amount of space.
After measuring the team’s equipment and the size of the space, Spacesaver and the Seahawks opted for a high density mobile storage solution comprised of tall metal shelves that maximize the existing space by remaining compressed when not in use but open to provide easy access to storage. The unit allows the team to store more equipment and is durable enough to withstand years of wear and tear. Spacesaver was also able to incorporate the team’s logo onto the system using its own in-house graphics experts.
The episode of On The Road to Camp can be viewed on YouTube here.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation