Submissions for IFMA's Facility Fusion Due 9/8/10
IFMA is now accepting submissions to Facility Fusion, held March 23-25, 2011, at the Westin – Boston Waterfront in Boston, MA. The Call for Presentations is open until September 8, 2010 (NEW DEADLINE).
The objective of the 2011 educational experience is to offer high-level FM education that has NOT been duplicated in the marketplace. All abstract submissions must be new and never before presented prior to Facility Fusion. (Note: In the event that IFMA discovers a selected session is scheduled to be presented prior to Facility Fusion, March 23-25, 2011, the session will be canceled.)
Quick Guide for Submissions:
- Please pre-determine which of the seven (7) Facility Fusion educational tracks best represents your session.
- Type your information in a Word document prior to completing the online application.
- Proofread your application before submitting. Spelling or grammatical errors could lose you points in the Quality category.
- The Call for Presentations form must be filled out completely.
- Complete all speaker information fields, even if you have presented at another IFMA event in the past.
- The learning objectives should describe exactly what attendees will learn. Outline the “take-away” information attendees can apply upon their return to work.
- All abstract submitters will be notified via e-mail. If your abstract is accepted, you will receive a Limited Speaker Event Registration.
Applications must be received through the event website (no e-mails accepted) by August 31. Detailed information regarding the application process is available on the site.
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions