Employee training videos. Almost every business uses them, and some are actually pretty helpful. But in the 80s, certain industries–the fast food sector in particular–went a bit overboard in a desperate attempt to train the largest number of people in the shortest period of time (and at the lowest cost). The results were cringe worthy.
This two part series from Wendy’s features special effects, an ode to patty flipping in the form of a rap, mirrored sunglasses, and pearls of wisdom from Wendy’s Owner Dave Thomas, who delivers brilliant lines like “pressing the hamburger patty requires skill and dedication,” and “people like when the burger hangs over the bun.”
Check it out:
After this well spent 15 minutes viewing these two tutorials, you’ll be ready to flip burgers with the best of ’em. And remember, never serve a burger that’s lookin’ ratty–not after you’ve got grill skills.
Ah, the 80s…
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention