FRIDAY FUNNY: Employee Training With Extra Cheese
Employee training videos. Almost every business uses them, and some are actually pretty helpful. But in the 80s, certain industries–the fast food sector in particular–went a bit overboard in a desperate attempt to train the largest number of people in the shortest period of time (and at the lowest cost). The results were cringe worthy.
This two part series from Wendy’s features special effects, an ode to patty flipping in the form of a rap, mirrored sunglasses, and pearls of wisdom from Wendy’s Owner Dave Thomas, who delivers brilliant lines like “pressing the hamburger patty requires skill and dedication,” and “people like when the burger hangs over the bun.”
Check it out:
After this well spent 15 minutes viewing these two tutorials, you’ll be ready to flip burgers with the best of ’em. And remember, never serve a burger that’s lookin’ ratty–not after you’ve got grill skills.
Ah, the 80s…
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices