LonMark International Announces New Board Members
LonMark International, a non-profit international association recognized for the certification, education, and promotion of interoperability standards for the benefit of manufacturers, integrators, and end users, is pleased to announce new representatives to its Board of Directors. John Huston of Teng & Associates was elected to represent members in the Americas; Jimmy Chua, Division Manager Sales and Marketing of Quantum Automation Pte Ltd. Technology Inc. was elected to represent members in Asia Pacific; and Jan Spelsberg, Managing Director of Spelsberg Gebaudeautomation GmbH + Co. KG (SPEGA) was elected to represent members in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Tim Sly, CEO of Infranet Partners Limited, an existing Board member, fills the Secretary position previously held by Ron Bernstein, who remains Executive Director. Sly joins Tracy Markie, President of Engenuity Systems, Inc. and Chairman of LonMark International as well as Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc., Vice Chairman of LonMark International on the Executive Committee.
“The additions of Huston, Chua, and Spelsberg further strengthens the international representation of the LonMark International Board of Directors,” said Tracy Markie, chairman. “Two-thirds of LonMark members reside outside of the United States, so it is extremely important for the board to have different global and industry perspectives on the board.”
The new members on the LonMark Board of Directors join the following representatives:
- Ahmed Hirani, Distech Controls Inc.
- Anders Axelsson, Echelon Corporation
- Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc.
- Gil Soto Tolosa, Philips Lighting B.V.
- Jan Brissman, Schneider Electric
- Theo Frütiger, Siemens Building Technologies
- Chuck Lehn, Trane
- Tracy Markie, Engenuity Systems, Inc.
- Mark Kendall, Kenmark Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Will White, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Katsuhiro Moizumi, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Toshirou Tomita, Chief Director, LonMark Japan
- Jimmy Chua, Quantum Automation Pte Ltd.
- Tim Sly, Infranet Partners, Ltd.
- Christoph Brönnimann, IBT Ingenieurbüro Brönnimann Thun
- Hans-Jörg Schweinzer, LOYTEC electronics GmbH
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.