LonMark International, a non-profit international association recognized for the certification, education, and promotion of interoperability standards for the benefit of manufacturers, integrators, and end users, is pleased to announce new representatives to its Board of Directors. John Huston of Teng & Associates was elected to represent members in the Americas; Jimmy Chua, Division Manager Sales and Marketing of Quantum Automation Pte Ltd. Technology Inc. was elected to represent members in Asia Pacific; and Jan Spelsberg, Managing Director of Spelsberg Gebaudeautomation GmbH + Co. KG (SPEGA) was elected to represent members in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Tim Sly, CEO of Infranet Partners Limited, an existing Board member, fills the Secretary position previously held by Ron Bernstein, who remains Executive Director. Sly joins Tracy Markie, President of Engenuity Systems, Inc. and Chairman of LonMark International as well as Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc., Vice Chairman of LonMark International on the Executive Committee.
“The additions of Huston, Chua, and Spelsberg further strengthens the international representation of the LonMark International Board of Directors,” said Tracy Markie, chairman. “Two-thirds of LonMark members reside outside of the United States, so it is extremely important for the board to have different global and industry perspectives on the board.”
The new members on the LonMark Board of Directors join the following representatives:
- Ahmed Hirani, Distech Controls Inc.
- Anders Axelsson, Echelon Corporation
- Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc.
- Gil Soto Tolosa, Philips Lighting B.V.
- Jan Brissman, Schneider Electric
- Theo Frütiger, Siemens Building Technologies
- Chuck Lehn, Trane
- Tracy Markie, Engenuity Systems, Inc.
- Mark Kendall, Kenmark Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Will White, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Katsuhiro Moizumi, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Toshirou Tomita, Chief Director, LonMark Japan
- Jimmy Chua, Quantum Automation Pte Ltd.
- Tim Sly, Infranet Partners, Ltd.
- Christoph Brönnimann, IBT Ingenieurbüro Brönnimann Thun
- Hans-Jörg Schweinzer, LOYTEC electronics GmbH
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention