LonMark International, a non-profit international association recognized for the certification, education, and promotion of interoperability standards for the benefit of manufacturers, integrators, and end users, is pleased to announce new representatives to its Board of Directors. John Huston of Teng & Associates was elected to represent members in the Americas; Jimmy Chua, Division Manager Sales and Marketing of Quantum Automation Pte Ltd. Technology Inc. was elected to represent members in Asia Pacific; and Jan Spelsberg, Managing Director of Spelsberg Gebaudeautomation GmbH + Co. KG (SPEGA) was elected to represent members in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Tim Sly, CEO of Infranet Partners Limited, an existing Board member, fills the Secretary position previously held by Ron Bernstein, who remains Executive Director. Sly joins Tracy Markie, President of Engenuity Systems, Inc. and Chairman of LonMark International as well as Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc., Vice Chairman of LonMark International on the Executive Committee.
“The additions of Huston, Chua, and Spelsberg further strengthens the international representation of the LonMark International Board of Directors,” said Tracy Markie, chairman. “Two-thirds of LonMark members reside outside of the United States, so it is extremely important for the board to have different global and industry perspectives on the board.”
The new members on the LonMark Board of Directors join the following representatives:
- Ahmed Hirani, Distech Controls Inc.
- Anders Axelsson, Echelon Corporation
- Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc.
- Gil Soto Tolosa, Philips Lighting B.V.
- Jan Brissman, Schneider Electric
- Theo Frütiger, Siemens Building Technologies
- Chuck Lehn, Trane
- Tracy Markie, Engenuity Systems, Inc.
- Mark Kendall, Kenmark Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Will White, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Katsuhiro Moizumi, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Toshirou Tomita, Chief Director, LonMark Japan
- Jimmy Chua, Quantum Automation Pte Ltd.
- Tim Sly, Infranet Partners, Ltd.
- Christoph Brönnimann, IBT Ingenieurbüro Brönnimann Thun
- Hans-Jörg Schweinzer, LOYTEC electronics GmbH
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- ISEA Seeking Input For Revision Of High-Visibility Worker Apparel Standard