LonMark International, a non-profit international association recognized for the certification, education, and promotion of interoperability standards for the benefit of manufacturers, integrators, and end users, is pleased to announce new representatives to its Board of Directors. John Huston of Teng & Associates was elected to represent members in the Americas; Jimmy Chua, Division Manager Sales and Marketing of Quantum Automation Pte Ltd. Technology Inc. was elected to represent members in Asia Pacific; and Jan Spelsberg, Managing Director of Spelsberg Gebaudeautomation GmbH + Co. KG (SPEGA) was elected to represent members in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Tim Sly, CEO of Infranet Partners Limited, an existing Board member, fills the Secretary position previously held by Ron Bernstein, who remains Executive Director. Sly joins Tracy Markie, President of Engenuity Systems, Inc. and Chairman of LonMark International as well as Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc., Vice Chairman of LonMark International on the Executive Committee.
“The additions of Huston, Chua, and Spelsberg further strengthens the international representation of the LonMark International Board of Directors,” said Tracy Markie, chairman. “Two-thirds of LonMark members reside outside of the United States, so it is extremely important for the board to have different global and industry perspectives on the board.”
The new members on the LonMark Board of Directors join the following representatives:
- Ahmed Hirani, Distech Controls Inc.
- Anders Axelsson, Echelon Corporation
- Earl Gray, Honeywell International, Inc.
- Gil Soto Tolosa, Philips Lighting B.V.
- Jan Brissman, Schneider Electric
- Theo Frütiger, Siemens Building Technologies
- Chuck Lehn, Trane
- Tracy Markie, Engenuity Systems, Inc.
- Mark Kendall, Kenmark Real Estate Group, Inc.
- Will White, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Katsuhiro Moizumi, Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Toshirou Tomita, Chief Director, LonMark Japan
- Jimmy Chua, Quantum Automation Pte Ltd.
- Tim Sly, Infranet Partners, Ltd.
- Christoph Brönnimann, IBT Ingenieurbüro Brönnimann Thun
- Hans-Jörg Schweinzer, LOYTEC electronics GmbH
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation