NEW PRODUCT FLASH: CFR Retro-Seam From Metal-Span
Metl-Span LLC, based in Lewisville, TX, has introduced CFR Retro-Seam™, an insulated metal standing seam roof panel that features the innovative Roof Hugger® sub-purlin system.
The CFR Retro-Seam system eliminates the need and associated cost of removing an existing roof.
The system uses a light gauge structural member, notched to span over the original roof’s ribs or corrugation, that is positioned directly over the building’s framing system. The member is attached to the roof purlins through the bottom flange of the structural member and the existing roof sheet. The new Metl-Span panels are then attached to the new member.
Metl-Span’s CFR Retro-Seam system can be an energy efficient and economically sound solution for facilities, because it:
- Maximizes thermal performance, which translates into measurably lower energy and usage costs;
- Eliminates the need and associated cost of removing the existing roof;
- Improves the integrity of original design loadings and meets International Building Code (IBC) requirements;
- Provides weathertight performance—building integrity is preserved for decades; and
- Saves approximately 50-70% on labor costs.
The CFR Retro-Seam system is available in a variety of standard, premium, metallic, and pearlescent colors.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.