NEW PRODUCT FLASH: KD SideLight From Curries
Whether during new construction or a retrofit, a common problem encountered with the installation of a sidelight opening in facilities is transporting the complete frame unit to the intended opening. To address this situation, CURRIES, an ASSA ABLOY company, offers its KD SideLight product.
This is a drywall KD (knock-down) sidelight unit that can be assembled and installed at the opening without having to weld the frame pieces together and transport them to various areas of a facility. This eliminates concerns about fitting the welded frame in an elevator or through doorways of a building.
The CURRIES KD SideLight is designed so that contractors can use common hand tools (e.g., level, square, Phillips screwdriver, rubber mallet) to install it into a rough opening in a short amount of time.
Sizes available are: 4′ x 8′ maximum door opening and 8′ x8′ maximum elevation opening. The frame is made with 16 gauge cold rolled and A60 galvanized steel. Standard face measurement is 2″, with 1-1/2″ and 1-3/4″ also available. The KD SideLight Frame can be specified in any of the CURRIES factory painted prefinish colors along with any of the Pantone colors.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices