Earlier this year, three service providers with proven track records in their respective fields joined forces to create Cyber Theft Solutions (CTS) in order to provide comprehensive cyber theft prevention, detection, and response mitigation services to organizations that store identity-sensitive information.
The alliance links the following firms — Andrews International Inc., a provider of security and risk analysis and mitigation services; Procysive Corp., a cyber security and compliance consulting firm possessing proprietary cyber intrusion detection systems; and The Harrell Group, a strategic communications firm with expertise in issues management and crisis communications.
CTS serves major corporations, mid-sized businesses, non-profit groups, educational institutions and government entities with an integrated dashboard of cyber risk assessment, breach detection, physical asset protection, incident investigation, risk mitigation, and communications services. In addition, CTS will help its clients comply with anticipated federal mandates that are expected to dictate how organizations protect identity-specific information, as well as how they must respond to a breach should one occur.
CTS has the capability to:
- Perform an assessment of its clients’ current physical and cyber security policies;
- Evaluate compliance with existing security measures;
- Identify physical and cyber vulnerabilities;
- Employ proprietary intrusion detection and prevention systems;
- Scan deep Web and social networking sites to identify threats to physical, data and personal security;
- Investigate breach attempts and incidents; and
- Plan and implement proactive and responsive communications programs.
CTS partners with each client to determine the services of greatest value in helping ensure that its stored information, business transactions, and/or physical assets are secure from cyber criminals, and that it is fully prepared to confidently respond, should a breach occur. CTS will also help ensure that the client fully complies with emerging governmental requirements.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention