NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: Online Configurators From Chicago Faucets
Using a pull-down menu when in the application, specifiers can select faucet features — such as preferred types of handles, spouts, and outlets. The more features that are selected, the more specific the final configuration becomes. When only a few features are selected, multiple product numbers may be listed. (Click on image for larger view.)
When selections are complete, selecting “Configure Item” at the bottom of the page summons results with links to product web pages or specification sheets. On manual and ECAST® configurations, a quick registration process allows the user to save product configurations for future reference.
All Chicago Faucet commercial manual, ECAST, and electronic faucets are available for configuration, including all catalog and non-catalog products.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.