Through a network of strategic partners and MemcoGlobal, Inc. employees, RoofHelpUSA™ is poised to respond to facility managers’ emergency and/or non-emergency roof leak response needs at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using the RoofMap™ system developed by RoofExpress, the RoofHelpUSA™ service provides a single source of contact and accountability for those managing the roof assets of commercial real estate portfolios. The single point of contact enables facility managers to maintain control over work being done, even on facilities located miles away from their office.
RoofHelpUSA™ also provides critical information about a facility portfolio through a dedicated web portal. Through this portal, managers can view and manage information such as a history of every service call to any of the buildings being managed, including — the location information, order contact, time and date of the service call, on-site location contact, before and after photos of all repairs made and/or of deficiencies noted for additional consideration, a brief assessment of the roof system, and the costs associated with the service call, or additional work needed. An aging report that shows all invoices due, paid, and in the system is also provided with the service.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs