Through a network of strategic partners and MemcoGlobal, Inc. employees, RoofHelpUSA™ is poised to respond to facility managers’ emergency and/or non-emergency roof leak response needs at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using the RoofMap™ system developed by RoofExpress, the RoofHelpUSA™ service provides a single source of contact and accountability for those managing the roof assets of commercial real estate portfolios. The single point of contact enables facility managers to maintain control over work being done, even on facilities located miles away from their office.
RoofHelpUSA™ also provides critical information about a facility portfolio through a dedicated web portal. Through this portal, managers can view and manage information such as a history of every service call to any of the buildings being managed, including — the location information, order contact, time and date of the service call, on-site location contact, before and after photos of all repairs made and/or of deficiencies noted for additional consideration, a brief assessment of the roof system, and the costs associated with the service call, or additional work needed. An aging report that shows all invoices due, paid, and in the system is also provided with the service.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention