Through a network of strategic partners and MemcoGlobal, Inc. employees, RoofHelpUSA™ is poised to respond to facility managers’ emergency and/or non-emergency roof leak response needs at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using the RoofMap™ system developed by RoofExpress, the RoofHelpUSA™ service provides a single source of contact and accountability for those managing the roof assets of commercial real estate portfolios. The single point of contact enables facility managers to maintain control over work being done, even on facilities located miles away from their office.
RoofHelpUSA™ also provides critical information about a facility portfolio through a dedicated web portal. Through this portal, managers can view and manage information such as a history of every service call to any of the buildings being managed, including — the location information, order contact, time and date of the service call, on-site location contact, before and after photos of all repairs made and/or of deficiencies noted for additional consideration, a brief assessment of the roof system, and the costs associated with the service call, or additional work needed. An aging report that shows all invoices due, paid, and in the system is also provided with the service.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades