NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: RoofHelpUSA From MemcoGlobal
Through a network of strategic partners and MemcoGlobal, Inc. employees, RoofHelpUSA™ is poised to respond to facility managers’ emergency and/or non-emergency roof leak response needs at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using the RoofMap™ system developed by RoofExpress, the RoofHelpUSA™ service provides a single source of contact and accountability for those managing the roof assets of commercial real estate portfolios. The single point of contact enables facility managers to maintain control over work being done, even on facilities located miles away from their office.
RoofHelpUSA™ also provides critical information about a facility portfolio through a dedicated web portal. Through this portal, managers can view and manage information such as a history of every service call to any of the buildings being managed, including — the location information, order contact, time and date of the service call, on-site location contact, before and after photos of all repairs made and/or of deficiencies noted for additional consideration, a brief assessment of the roof system, and the costs associated with the service call, or additional work needed. An aging report that shows all invoices due, paid, and in the system is also provided with the service.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices