NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: SeriousEnergy Manager
The company asserts its SeriousEnergy Manager provides consistently fast energy savings of 10% to 15% for rapid total solution payback in one to two years. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), an average 30% of the energy used in commercial buildings is wasted. SeriousEnergy Manager addresses this opportunity for savings by demonstrating energy efficiency improvements for facility managers, whether for an individual building or an entire portfolio of buildings.
SeriousEnergy Manager is a secure web-based platform, with no software to install or maintain; it integrates with building systems to monitor energy usage. Based on proprietary algorithms, SeriousInsight™ advanced analytics integrates occupancy analysis and historical and external data to deliver real-time insight into energy usage and establish baselines, trends, and forecasting of energy consumption. (The core technology of SeriousEnergy Manager™ originated from Serious Materials’ earlier acquisition of Valence Energy.)
The Harker School in San Jose, CA began using Serious Energy in 2009 and has achieved notable energy savings. Said Mike Bassoni, director of facilities there, “SeriousEnergy Manager along with the associated monthly reports, have provided insight to the energy performance of our buildings. This has allowed Harker to act upon these findings, achieving 18% in energy savings.” With more than 1,750 students, the preparatory school is spread across three campuses with five buildings in the upper campus, four in the middle campus, and six in the lower campus.
With this new service offering, Serious Materials has formalized its newest business unit called SeriousEnergy.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.