The BACnet International BACnet Testing Laboratories Working Group invites manufactures of BACnet products to attend the 2010 Interoperability Workshop at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel in Atlanta, GA. This is the eleventh annual BACnet Interoperability Workshop and is hosted this year by BACnet International.
This event permits vendors to test their BACnet products in a neutral and friendly environment with BACnet devices from other vendors. Last year more than 98 BACnet engineers representing 35 companies attended the workshop and improved their BACnet implementations and testing methods.
Workshop participants should be very familiar with the software and hardware that implements the capabilities being tested and are expected to have a good understanding of the BACnet protocol. The Workshop will be open only to active participants. Each company may bring one or two testing teams, with a maximum of two people per team at any particular time.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects