The BACnet International BACnet Testing Laboratories Working Group invites manufactures of BACnet products to attend the 2010 Interoperability Workshop at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel in Atlanta, GA. This is the eleventh annual BACnet Interoperability Workshop and is hosted this year by BACnet International.
This event permits vendors to test their BACnet products in a neutral and friendly environment with BACnet devices from other vendors. Last year more than 98 BACnet engineers representing 35 companies attended the workshop and improved their BACnet implementations and testing methods.
Workshop participants should be very familiar with the software and hardware that implements the capabilities being tested and are expected to have a good understanding of the BACnet protocol. The Workshop will be open only to active participants. Each company may bring one or two testing teams, with a maximum of two people per team at any particular time.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation