Aircuity and Siemens Sign Channel Sales Agreement
Aircuity announced that it has entered into a sales channel agreement with the Building Technologies Division of Siemens Industry, Inc. which will allow Siemens to resell Aircuity’s OptiNet® system to Life Sciences customers. Under the terms of the agreement, Building Technologies branches in North America can undergo training to become certified to sell, install, and service OptiNet systems.
“We are very excited to add Siemens as a channel partner to provide our integrated ventilation control solution to their critical environment customers,” explained Dan Diehl, vice president of sales at Aircuity. “The combined system will give these customers a proven and effective solution which maximizes efficiency and safety operating performance.”
According to Kevin Osburn, Siemens Building Technologies BAU Solutions business, “With the continued market dynamics and our clients’ efforts towards making their campuses and buildings more energy efficient, we are excited to add OptiNet to the solutions we provide to our customers. Aircuity’s airside solution is a proven technology that integrates well with our core capabilities in critical environments including energy efficiency and IEQ enhancement.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.