Aircuity announced that it has entered into a sales channel agreement with the Building Technologies Division of Siemens Industry, Inc. which will allow Siemens to resell Aircuity’s OptiNet® system to Life Sciences customers. Under the terms of the agreement, Building Technologies branches in North America can undergo training to become certified to sell, install, and service OptiNet systems.
“We are very excited to add Siemens as a channel partner to provide our integrated ventilation control solution to their critical environment customers,” explained Dan Diehl, vice president of sales at Aircuity. “The combined system will give these customers a proven and effective solution which maximizes efficiency and safety operating performance.”
According to Kevin Osburn, Siemens Building Technologies BAU Solutions business, “With the continued market dynamics and our clients’ efforts towards making their campuses and buildings more energy efficient, we are excited to add OptiNet to the solutions we provide to our customers. Aircuity’s airside solution is a proven technology that integrates well with our core capabilities in critical environments including energy efficiency and IEQ enhancement.”
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention