A series of viral, campy animations has been hitting the Internet over the past few months. These snippets come from the Hong Kong-based company, Next Media Animation (NMA).
In a May 25, 2010 Animation Magazine article from Mark Simon, NMA’s commercial director says, “his company has taken the online video service provided by most newspapers around the world one step further by bringing animation into the mix. ‘By using the tools of the animation industry, we can fill in the gaps of video news coverage.'”
The subject matter is sometimes a little bit raunchy, but it’s always timely. The latest offering focuses on the recent wave of business-targeted bed bug complaints that have come crawling out of the woodwork.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management