A series of viral, campy animations has been hitting the Internet over the past few months. These snippets come from the Hong Kong-based company, Next Media Animation (NMA).
In a May 25, 2010 Animation Magazine article from Mark Simon, NMA’s commercial director says, “his company has taken the online video service provided by most newspapers around the world one step further by bringing animation into the mix. ‘By using the tools of the animation industry, we can fill in the gaps of video news coverage.'”
The subject matter is sometimes a little bit raunchy, but it’s always timely. The latest offering focuses on the recent wave of business-targeted bed bug complaints that have come crawling out of the woodwork.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- York Chiller Mobile App
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month