FRIDAY FUNNY: Bed Bugs Invade America!
A series of viral, campy animations has been hitting the Internet over the past few months. These snippets come from the Hong Kong-based company, Next Media Animation (NMA).
In a May 25, 2010 Animation Magazine article from Mark Simon, NMA’s commercial director says, “his company has taken the online video service provided by most newspapers around the world one step further by bringing animation into the mix. ‘By using the tools of the animation industry, we can fill in the gaps of video news coverage.'”
The subject matter is sometimes a little bit raunchy, but it’s always timely. The latest offering focuses on the recent wave of business-targeted bed bug complaints that have come crawling out of the woodwork.
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- Did You Miss The “What You Haven’t Heard About LED Upgrades – But Should!” Webinar?
- FM Alert: Is Your Facility Ready For Winter Weather?
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices