FRIDAY FUNNY: Bed Bugs Invade America!
A series of viral, campy animations has been hitting the Internet over the past few months. These snippets come from the Hong Kong-based company, Next Media Animation (NMA).
In a May 25, 2010 Animation Magazine article from Mark Simon, NMA’s commercial director says, “his company has taken the online video service provided by most newspapers around the world one step further by bringing animation into the mix. ‘By using the tools of the animation industry, we can fill in the gaps of video news coverage.'”
The subject matter is sometimes a little bit raunchy, but it’s always timely. The latest offering focuses on the recent wave of business-targeted bed bug complaints that have come crawling out of the woodwork.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- Three Ways To Prepare Your Asphalt Roof For A Harsh Winter