HeatTrak Expands Distributor Network
HeatTrak, a Paterson, NJ manufacturer of portable heated matting products for outdoor use, has announced the addition of four major industrial suppliers to its list of distributors. Starting Fall 2010, HeatTrak’s line of Industrial Snow Melting Mats are available through:
- Interline Brands
- Lab Safety Supply
- MSC Industrial Supply
- Global Equipment Company
Slips and falls in the workplace due to snow and ice are an ever present danger during winter months. With these new partnerships, facility management professionals will have greater access to HeatTrak’s line of snow melting mats which offer an efficient and convenient alternative to snowing, plowing, and salting.
The mats are made from durable rubber. At 40 watts per square foot, they melt snow at a rate of two inches per hour, in temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit. The mats come in a variety of standard dimensions (including for stairs), with custom sizes available.
Read about how Mercy Hospital in Grayling, MI has used HeatTrak mats as part of winter maintenance in this December 2009 interview with TFM.
Ben Frommer, vice president of sales at HeatTrak, explains that partnering with these four new industrial suppliers is testimony of the considerable growth HeatTrak has undergone in the last five years, and more significantly, an indication of where the company is headed. “It’s great that HeatTrak has been recognized by industry leaders as a unique solution to the age old problem of snow and ice,” he says. “But more importantly, as a result of these partnerships, many more safety professionals will become aware of an easy and affordable solution to potential slip and fall problems this winter.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ