HeatTrak, a Paterson, NJ manufacturer of portable heated matting products for outdoor use, has announced the addition of four major industrial suppliers to its list of distributors. Starting Fall 2010, HeatTrak’s line of Industrial Snow Melting Mats are available through:
- Interline Brands
- Lab Safety Supply
- MSC Industrial Supply
- Global Equipment Company
Slips and falls in the workplace due to snow and ice are an ever present danger during winter months. With these new partnerships, facility management professionals will have greater access to HeatTrak’s line of snow melting mats which offer an efficient and convenient alternative to snowing, plowing, and salting.
The mats are made from durable rubber. At 40 watts per square foot, they melt snow at a rate of two inches per hour, in temperatures as low as zero degrees Fahrenheit. The mats come in a variety of standard dimensions (including for stairs), with custom sizes available.
Read about how Mercy Hospital in Grayling, MI has used HeatTrak mats as part of winter maintenance in this December 2009 interview with TFM.
Ben Frommer, vice president of sales at HeatTrak, explains that partnering with these four new industrial suppliers is testimony of the considerable growth HeatTrak has undergone in the last five years, and more significantly, an indication of where the company is headed. “It’s great that HeatTrak has been recognized by industry leaders as a unique solution to the age old problem of snow and ice,” he says. “But more importantly, as a result of these partnerships, many more safety professionals will become aware of an easy and affordable solution to potential slip and fall problems this winter.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management