NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Dry Foam Carpet Care From Diversey
The Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System is a low-moisture system that delivers excellent interim and near-extraction quality cleaning for facilities. With dry times as low as 25 minutes and superior resoiling resistance, foot traffic interruptions and labor costs are minimized.
Approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the Diversey system works due to the combination of machine components and chemical with surfactant encapsulation technology. And because the Dry Foam Carpet Care System keeps carpets cleaner longer than competitive systems, the frequency of both full extraction and interim cleaning can be reduced. For more information on system performance, visit the system site.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.