The Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System is a low-moisture system that delivers excellent interim and near-extraction quality cleaning for facilities. With dry times as low as 25 minutes and superior resoiling resistance, foot traffic interruptions and labor costs are minimized.
Approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the Diversey system works due to the combination of machine components and chemical with surfactant encapsulation technology. And because the Dry Foam Carpet Care System keeps carpets cleaner longer than competitive systems, the frequency of both full extraction and interim cleaning can be reduced. For more information on system performance, visit the system site.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?