The Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System is a low-moisture system that delivers excellent interim and near-extraction quality cleaning for facilities. With dry times as low as 25 minutes and superior resoiling resistance, foot traffic interruptions and labor costs are minimized.
Approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the Diversey system works due to the combination of machine components and chemical with surfactant encapsulation technology. And because the Dry Foam Carpet Care System keeps carpets cleaner longer than competitive systems, the frequency of both full extraction and interim cleaning can be reduced. For more information on system performance, visit the system site.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management