The Diversey Dry Foam Carpet Care System is a low-moisture system that delivers excellent interim and near-extraction quality cleaning for facilities. With dry times as low as 25 minutes and superior resoiling resistance, foot traffic interruptions and labor costs are minimized.
Approved by The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI), the Diversey system works due to the combination of machine components and chemical with surfactant encapsulation technology. And because the Dry Foam Carpet Care System keeps carpets cleaner longer than competitive systems, the frequency of both full extraction and interim cleaning can be reduced. For more information on system performance, visit the system site.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event