NEW SERVICE SPOTLIGHT: "Financial Power Diet" By Staco
Staco Energy Products Company, based in Dayton, OH, has created a section on its website to helps facility professionals understand their energy usage and thus the potential for energy savings. The “Financial Power Diet” discusses power factor and how its correction can help to lower utility bills.
A chart which shows a hypothetical energy usage scenario can be adapted to the user’s own situation. This web utility can be found on Staco’s website.
“Utilities across the country are adjusting their rates and applying power factor surcharges to companies who use power inefficiently” said Staco Power Factor program manager Rich Zuccaro. “These web site enhancements are an easy-to-understand explanation of what power factor is and how companies can benefit by correcting it. The scenarios shown are representative of situations we’ve seen, and can easily be adjusted to incorporate the customer’s actual data.”
In addition to discussions on power factor and its correction, this section also includes links to regional energy solution provider partners, along with links to Staco solutions for varied power factor problems.
Staco Energy Products Company manufactures voltage control, VAR compensation, uninterruptible power supplies, and engineered power quality solutions.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ