Gemini Performance Solutions Inc. (Gemini), the Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Calgary Region (BOMA Calgary), and the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA International) have entered into an agreement to develop and market an online training program for BOMA International’s 2010 Office Floor Measurement Standard, Office Buildings: Standards Methods of Measurement (ANSI/BOMA Z65.1 – 2010).
As part of the agreement, Gemini is providing eLearning technology, content development, ASP hosting, and support; BOMA International is providing instructor-led training materials and subject matter expertise; and BOMA Calgary is providing project management and subject matter support. All parties will be involved in marketing the end product throughout North America, which will be available through BOMA International’s online Knowledge Portal.
“BOMA International developed the first office floor measurement standard in 1915 and has updated the standard over the years to reflect the changing needs of the real estate market and the evolution of office building design,” stated BOMA International Senior Vice President Patricia M. Areno, CAE. “We look forward to working with Gemini and BOMA Calgary as we take the next step in expanding the use of the standard by offering high quality, online training to commercial real estate professionals throughout North America.”
BOMA Calgary’s Executive Vice President Bill Partridge added, “We view this project as an opportunity to develop a mutually successful long-term training relationship with BOMA International and Gemini. The success of this project will be the beginning of a full suite offering of affordable and easily accessible online training programs.”
“We are delighted to enter into this partnership with BOMA Calgary and BOMA International to promote the use of the BOMA Office Measurement Standard by capitalizing on our proven eLearning technology and services to deliver an affordable, effective training solution,” commented Kim Adolphe, Gemini President and CEO.
You might like:
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Seven Ways To “Green” The Landscape For Earth Day
- Response Team 1 Fuels Growth with Acquisitions and a Major Investment
- Preventing And Thawing Frozen Pipes
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- Nestlé Purina Factories Achieve Zero Waste To Landfill Status
- Fastening Systems For Single Ply Roofing
- FM Alert: Free Fire and Extinguisher Safety Training Course
- Retrocommissioning HVAC
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management SOLUTIONS 2016
- Safety Netting At MLB Parks Protects More Fans
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- 2016 Flooring Design Award Winners Named