Gemini Performance Solutions Inc. (Gemini), the Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Calgary Region (BOMA Calgary), and the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA International) have entered into an agreement to develop and market an online training program for BOMA International’s 2010 Office Floor Measurement Standard, Office Buildings: Standards Methods of Measurement (ANSI/BOMA Z65.1 – 2010).
As part of the agreement, Gemini is providing eLearning technology, content development, ASP hosting, and support; BOMA International is providing instructor-led training materials and subject matter expertise; and BOMA Calgary is providing project management and subject matter support. All parties will be involved in marketing the end product throughout North America, which will be available through BOMA International’s online Knowledge Portal.
“BOMA International developed the first office floor measurement standard in 1915 and has updated the standard over the years to reflect the changing needs of the real estate market and the evolution of office building design,” stated BOMA International Senior Vice President Patricia M. Areno, CAE. “We look forward to working with Gemini and BOMA Calgary as we take the next step in expanding the use of the standard by offering high quality, online training to commercial real estate professionals throughout North America.”
BOMA Calgary’s Executive Vice President Bill Partridge added, “We view this project as an opportunity to develop a mutually successful long-term training relationship with BOMA International and Gemini. The success of this project will be the beginning of a full suite offering of affordable and easily accessible online training programs.”
“We are delighted to enter into this partnership with BOMA Calgary and BOMA International to promote the use of the BOMA Office Measurement Standard by capitalizing on our proven eLearning technology and services to deliver an affordable, effective training solution,” commented Kim Adolphe, Gemini President and CEO.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts