Fluke Corporation, a maker of portable electronic test and measurement technology, will send a lucky professional and a companion to Arlington, TX to attend Super Bowl XLV on February 6, 2011. Facility professionals can enter for a chance to win by visiting Fluke’s website and learning about the new tools recently introduced by the company.
The winner of the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS will receive two tickets to attend Super Bowl XLV; the sweepstakes package also includes airfare, three nights of lodging, and a complimentary rental car. The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced the first week of January 2011.
Fluke has just announced a new family of innovative, high performance clamp meters. Other recent introductions include the Fluke 233 Remote Display Multimeter, the first of its kind in the industry; the Fluke 28 II Industrial Multimeter for ultra rugged conditions; and the Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imager with a powerful 320 x 240 sensor (seen here).
To enter the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS, facility managers can choose a featured product online at www.fluke.com/footballsweeps, read a short description, and then complete a registration form for a chance to win. Contestants are limited to one entry per person. No purchase is required.
Participation in the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS is limited to licensed contractors or individuals in a professional trade who are residents of the U.S. and age 21 or older. Sweepstakes ends December 31, 2010. See official rules at the sweepstakes website.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation