Fluke Corporation, a maker of portable electronic test and measurement technology, will send a lucky professional and a companion to Arlington, TX to attend Super Bowl XLV on February 6, 2011. Facility professionals can enter for a chance to win by visiting Fluke’s website and learning about the new tools recently introduced by the company.
The winner of the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS will receive two tickets to attend Super Bowl XLV; the sweepstakes package also includes airfare, three nights of lodging, and a complimentary rental car. The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced the first week of January 2011.
Fluke has just announced a new family of innovative, high performance clamp meters. Other recent introductions include the Fluke 233 Remote Display Multimeter, the first of its kind in the industry; the Fluke 28 II Industrial Multimeter for ultra rugged conditions; and the Fluke Ti32 Thermal Imager with a powerful 320 x 240 sensor (seen here).
To enter the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS, facility managers can choose a featured product online at www.fluke.com/footballsweeps, read a short description, and then complete a registration form for a chance to win. Contestants are limited to one entry per person. No purchase is required.
Participation in the Fluke football BIG GAME SWEEPS is limited to licensed contractors or individuals in a professional trade who are residents of the U.S. and age 21 or older. Sweepstakes ends December 31, 2010. See official rules at the sweepstakes website.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?