In a bold and innovative move, Today’s Facility Manager is launching a new concept with its year end issue. For the first time, TFM will devote a significant portion of the magazine’s editorial content to exploring products and services that specifically address the challenges faced by facility management (FM) professionals.
Key manufacturers and service providers will have the chance to share some of the new and existing offerings being made available to facility managers (fms). They will also explain how and why the offerings are particularly relevant to the FM community. These brief, informative vignettes will illustrate precisely what kinds of advancements fms should expect down the road in terms of product and service introductions and enhancements.
Vendors, consultants, and manufacturers interested in contributing to the December issue of TFM can send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “Solutions” in the subject line of the e-mail (please include your organization’s home office location). FM professionals who are looking forward to this exciting issue, stay tuned!
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention