In a bold and innovative move, Today’s Facility Manager is launching a new concept with its year end issue. For the first time, TFM will devote a significant portion of the magazine’s editorial content to exploring products and services that specifically address the challenges faced by facility management (FM) professionals.
Key manufacturers and service providers will have the chance to share some of the new and existing offerings being made available to facility managers (fms). They will also explain how and why the offerings are particularly relevant to the FM community. These brief, informative vignettes will illustrate precisely what kinds of advancements fms should expect down the road in terms of product and service introductions and enhancements.
Vendors, consultants, and manufacturers interested in contributing to the December issue of TFM can send an e-mail to email@example.com with the word “Solutions” in the subject line of the e-mail (please include your organization’s home office location). FM professionals who are looking forward to this exciting issue, stay tuned!
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets