For several decades, facility professionals have been told that technology will signal the dawning of a new age of efficiency and productivity. But anyone who has lost a presentation, a spreadsheet, a report, or an essential database due to a virus, worm, or other computer glitch would argue to the contrary…BIG time. And no matter how many times or ways we are reminded to backup critical information, there is always something just around the corner, poised and ready to thwart any confidence we may have in our technical prowess.
Many thanks to Luann Rathemacher for passing this along.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention