FRIDAY FUNNY: Computers Are Our Friends
For several decades, facility professionals have been told that technology will signal the dawning of a new age of efficiency and productivity. But anyone who has lost a presentation, a spreadsheet, a report, or an essential database due to a virus, worm, or other computer glitch would argue to the contrary…BIG time. And no matter how many times or ways we are reminded to backup critical information, there is always something just around the corner, poised and ready to thwart any confidence we may have in our technical prowess.
Many thanks to Luann Rathemacher for passing this along.
You might like:
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Resilient Facilities: Strong And Sustainable
- Chicago’s Merchandise Mart To Install Distributed Energy Storage Technology
- OSHA’s Top 10 Workplace Safety Violations for 2015
- Friday Funny: Vote For America’s Top Potty
- Teamwork Towards Energy Reductions
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices
- Channel Spotlight: The Lean Approach By Veritiv
- Three Ways To Prepare Your Asphalt Roof For A Harsh Winter