FRIDAY FUNNY: Computers Are Our Friends
For several decades, facility professionals have been told that technology will signal the dawning of a new age of efficiency and productivity. But anyone who has lost a presentation, a spreadsheet, a report, or an essential database due to a virus, worm, or other computer glitch would argue to the contrary…BIG time. And no matter how many times or ways we are reminded to backup critical information, there is always something just around the corner, poised and ready to thwart any confidence we may have in our technical prowess.
Many thanks to Luann Rathemacher for passing this along.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices