Frequently, restroom signage simply does what it must: direct users to the proper place. And there are several rules and regulations, which are mostly just a matter of common sense, which should be addressed. (For a helpful FAQ on restroom signage, check this link.)
For facility professionals, restroom signs are pretty standard and straightforward. Or ARE they? In the United States, the universal restroom signs have become relatively commonplace, but around the world, the universal language of biological necessity has a much more creative flair.
While this can cause a bit of confusion for anyone who is desperate need of the facilities, it certainly is the source of discussion and some great photo opportunities.
From the U.S.
Finally, here’s a brief video that captures additional highlights of signage from around the world.
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Intelligent Restroom App from Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Demilec Closed Cell Spray System Insulates Farm-To-Fork Restaurant