Global FM and EuroFM Sign Affiliation Agreement
The Global Facilities Management Association and the EuroFM Network are pleased to announce that they have concluded an affiliation agreement. The agreement was signed during the Global FM International Workshop that took place in Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2010.
“I believe it is important that we develop strategic relationships — and we believe that this will be one of those relationships,” said Wayne Tantrum, Chairman of EuroFM. “We have been working on this agreement for several months, and it gives us a platform to develop further joint initiatives.”
The affiliation agreement is the result of several months of discussions and exchange of information and ideas between both associations.
As affiliates, Global FM and EuroFM will cooperate and promote the establishment of facility management organizations that provide support to the FM profession. This will involve participating in cross-promotional activities, including:
- Reciprocal promotion of events, programs, conferences, and related activities.
- Collaboration on activities of common interest.
- Extension of complimentary, introductory level, membership.
- Reciprocal listing of contact information, web links, membership benefits, etc. on respective websites.
“The alliance between EuroFM and Global FM is a natural fit. Both organizations are committed to advancing the facility management profession and have complimentary attributes,” said Teena Shouse, Global FM Chairperson. “On behalf of Global FM, I welcome the opportunities this brings and look forward to a long and productive relationship.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.