The Global Facilities Management Association and the EuroFM Network are pleased to announce that they have concluded an affiliation agreement. The agreement was signed during the Global FM International Workshop that took place in Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2010.
“I believe it is important that we develop strategic relationships — and we believe that this will be one of those relationships,” said Wayne Tantrum, Chairman of EuroFM. “We have been working on this agreement for several months, and it gives us a platform to develop further joint initiatives.”
The affiliation agreement is the result of several months of discussions and exchange of information and ideas between both associations.
As affiliates, Global FM and EuroFM will cooperate and promote the establishment of facility management organizations that provide support to the FM profession. This will involve participating in cross-promotional activities, including:
- Reciprocal promotion of events, programs, conferences, and related activities.
- Collaboration on activities of common interest.
- Extension of complimentary, introductory level, membership.
- Reciprocal listing of contact information, web links, membership benefits, etc. on respective websites.
“The alliance between EuroFM and Global FM is a natural fit. Both organizations are committed to advancing the facility management profession and have complimentary attributes,” said Teena Shouse, Global FM Chairperson. “On behalf of Global FM, I welcome the opportunities this brings and look forward to a long and productive relationship.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices