The Global Facilities Management Association and the EuroFM Network are pleased to announce that they have concluded an affiliation agreement. The agreement was signed during the Global FM International Workshop that took place in Atlanta, GA on October 25, 2010.
“I believe it is important that we develop strategic relationships — and we believe that this will be one of those relationships,” said Wayne Tantrum, Chairman of EuroFM. “We have been working on this agreement for several months, and it gives us a platform to develop further joint initiatives.”
The affiliation agreement is the result of several months of discussions and exchange of information and ideas between both associations.
As affiliates, Global FM and EuroFM will cooperate and promote the establishment of facility management organizations that provide support to the FM profession. This will involve participating in cross-promotional activities, including:
- Reciprocal promotion of events, programs, conferences, and related activities.
- Collaboration on activities of common interest.
- Extension of complimentary, introductory level, membership.
- Reciprocal listing of contact information, web links, membership benefits, etc. on respective websites.
“The alliance between EuroFM and Global FM is a natural fit. Both organizations are committed to advancing the facility management profession and have complimentary attributes,” said Teena Shouse, Global FM Chairperson. “On behalf of Global FM, I welcome the opportunities this brings and look forward to a long and productive relationship.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts