IFMA Names New Director of Finance and Administration
The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Christeen Seymour as the association’s director of finance and administration. She assumed her duties on October 4, 2010.
In her new role, Seymour’s primary responsibility will be to provide strategic and tactical leadership and oversight of IFMA’s financial management and reporting. In addition to overseeing accounting functions, she will also be responsible for the development and direction of the association’s information technology department.
Seymour has 20 years of combined corporate and nonprofit experience. She has served as an accountant and assistant controller at Orlando, FL-based USA Today and director of finance and chief financial officer at Writers in the Schools, a Houston, TX-based nonprofit that engages children in reading and writing. Seymour has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and human resource management from Florida Southern College, and is a member of the Texas Society of CPAs.
“I’m honored to be selected as IFMA’s new director of finance and administration and excited about the future direction of the association and my immediate responsibility of bringing the core accounting functions back in-house,” said Seymour. “I look forward to working with a dynamic team to provide strong leadership, continued growth and operational excellence.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.