The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Christeen Seymour as the association’s director of finance and administration. She assumed her duties on October 4, 2010.
In her new role, Seymour’s primary responsibility will be to provide strategic and tactical leadership and oversight of IFMA’s financial management and reporting. In addition to overseeing accounting functions, she will also be responsible for the development and direction of the association’s information technology department.
Seymour has 20 years of combined corporate and nonprofit experience. She has served as an accountant and assistant controller at Orlando, FL-based USA Today and director of finance and chief financial officer at Writers in the Schools, a Houston, TX-based nonprofit that engages children in reading and writing. Seymour has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and human resource management from Florida Southern College, and is a member of the Texas Society of CPAs.
“I’m honored to be selected as IFMA’s new director of finance and administration and excited about the future direction of the association and my immediate responsibility of bringing the core accounting functions back in-house,” said Seymour. “I look forward to working with a dynamic team to provide strong leadership, continued growth and operational excellence.”
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- DCIM For Facility Management