The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Christeen Seymour as the association’s director of finance and administration. She assumed her duties on October 4, 2010.
In her new role, Seymour’s primary responsibility will be to provide strategic and tactical leadership and oversight of IFMA’s financial management and reporting. In addition to overseeing accounting functions, she will also be responsible for the development and direction of the association’s information technology department.
Seymour has 20 years of combined corporate and nonprofit experience. She has served as an accountant and assistant controller at Orlando, FL-based USA Today and director of finance and chief financial officer at Writers in the Schools, a Houston, TX-based nonprofit that engages children in reading and writing. Seymour has a bachelor’s degree in business administration and human resource management from Florida Southern College, and is a member of the Texas Society of CPAs.
“I’m honored to be selected as IFMA’s new director of finance and administration and excited about the future direction of the association and my immediate responsibility of bringing the core accounting functions back in-house,” said Seymour. “I look forward to working with a dynamic team to provide strong leadership, continued growth and operational excellence.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention