The Abby Banquet Stack chair from Grand Rapids Chair Company is geared for hospitality venues and features three back styles, a fully upholstered seat and slim, tapered legs. A flexing back and patented Infinity Seat provide comfort, while the ability to stack six high, optional handhold, and seamless steel frame accommodate high traffic use.
Available in a variety of upholstery and powder-coat finishes, Abby can be custom tailored to suit a wide range of banquet settings and budgets.
The armless chairs measure 19.5″ (w) x 20.25″ (d) x 39.25″ (h). The three back styles are: Round, with or without handhold; Shield, with or without handhold; and Square with or without handhold.
An aluminum J-bar attaches the back to the seat for a flexing back, and its Infinity Seat with Dymetrol® suspension system provides durability.
It features a steel four-leg frame of 14-gauge, high strength, plating-grade steel; it is 30% recycled. The frames are available in 30 standard powder-coat finishes, including Ink Black, Graphite, Blonde Gold, Matte Silver, Satin Nickel, Copper, Mocha Metallic, Coffee Bean, Burgundy, Garden Sage, Blue Ice and Clear Coat Gloss. Custom match finishes are also available.
The Abby chair features a range of upholstery from most major mills jobbers. These include Momentum Textiles, Burch Fabrics Group, Robert Allen Fabrics, Mayer Fabrics. CF Stinson and Green Hides Leather Studio. Or, a customer’s own material may be used.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation