The Abby Banquet Stack chair from Grand Rapids Chair Company is geared for hospitality venues and features three back styles, a fully upholstered seat and slim, tapered legs. A flexing back and patented Infinity Seat provide comfort, while the ability to stack six high, optional handhold, and seamless steel frame accommodate high traffic use.
Available in a variety of upholstery and powder-coat finishes, Abby can be custom tailored to suit a wide range of banquet settings and budgets.
The armless chairs measure 19.5″ (w) x 20.25″ (d) x 39.25″ (h). The three back styles are: Round, with or without handhold; Shield, with or without handhold; and Square with or without handhold.
An aluminum J-bar attaches the back to the seat for a flexing back, and its Infinity Seat with Dymetrol® suspension system provides durability.
It features a steel four-leg frame of 14-gauge, high strength, plating-grade steel; it is 30% recycled. The frames are available in 30 standard powder-coat finishes, including Ink Black, Graphite, Blonde Gold, Matte Silver, Satin Nickel, Copper, Mocha Metallic, Coffee Bean, Burgundy, Garden Sage, Blue Ice and Clear Coat Gloss. Custom match finishes are also available.
The Abby chair features a range of upholstery from most major mills jobbers. These include Momentum Textiles, Burch Fabrics Group, Robert Allen Fabrics, Mayer Fabrics. CF Stinson and Green Hides Leather Studio. Or, a customer’s own material may be used.
You might like:
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Did You Miss “Facilities Management Challenges And Opportunities In 2016” Webinar?