New public safety vests from American Safety Vest are being custom printed, front and back, with the names of colleges, clubs, corporations, special events, parking venues, athletic stadiums, concert arenas, and fire departments.
The 5-point breakaway vests (which meet the ANSI/ISEA207-2006 standards related to public safety requirements) are available in fluorescent orange and lime green. In either color, it can be 100% solid polyester, 100% mesh polyester, or it can have a solid poly front with a mesh poly back. For the printing on the vests, there are a number of colors available. The solid fabric vests can have printing on their reflective stripes and in large letters on the back. Mesh vests can be printed, but only on the reflective stripes.
“This is a great opportunity for any organization with staff that needs to be seen,” says Madison Castle of American Safety Vest, which is located in East Providence, RI. “It increases visibility and makes it obvious that the wearer represents the organization.”
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention