New public safety vests from American Safety Vest are being custom printed, front and back, with the names of colleges, clubs, corporations, special events, parking venues, athletic stadiums, concert arenas, and fire departments.
The 5-point breakaway vests (which meet the ANSI/ISEA207-2006 standards related to public safety requirements) are available in fluorescent orange and lime green. In either color, it can be 100% solid polyester, 100% mesh polyester, or it can have a solid poly front with a mesh poly back. For the printing on the vests, there are a number of colors available. The solid fabric vests can have printing on their reflective stripes and in large letters on the back. Mesh vests can be printed, but only on the reflective stripes.
“This is a great opportunity for any organization with staff that needs to be seen,” says Madison Castle of American Safety Vest, which is located in East Providence, RI. “It increases visibility and makes it obvious that the wearer represents the organization.”
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention