New public safety vests from American Safety Vest are being custom printed, front and back, with the names of colleges, clubs, corporations, special events, parking venues, athletic stadiums, concert arenas, and fire departments.
The 5-point breakaway vests (which meet the ANSI/ISEA207-2006 standards related to public safety requirements) are available in fluorescent orange and lime green. In either color, it can be 100% solid polyester, 100% mesh polyester, or it can have a solid poly front with a mesh poly back. For the printing on the vests, there are a number of colors available. The solid fabric vests can have printing on their reflective stripes and in large letters on the back. Mesh vests can be printed, but only on the reflective stripes.
“This is a great opportunity for any organization with staff that needs to be seen,” says Madison Castle of American Safety Vest, which is located in East Providence, RI. “It increases visibility and makes it obvious that the wearer represents the organization.”
You might like:
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- DCIM For Facility Management