New public safety vests from American Safety Vest are being custom printed, front and back, with the names of colleges, clubs, corporations, special events, parking venues, athletic stadiums, concert arenas, and fire departments.
The 5-point breakaway vests (which meet the ANSI/ISEA207-2006 standards related to public safety requirements) are available in fluorescent orange and lime green. In either color, it can be 100% solid polyester, 100% mesh polyester, or it can have a solid poly front with a mesh poly back. For the printing on the vests, there are a number of colors available. The solid fabric vests can have printing on their reflective stripes and in large letters on the back. Mesh vests can be printed, but only on the reflective stripes.
“This is a great opportunity for any organization with staff that needs to be seen,” says Madison Castle of American Safety Vest, which is located in East Providence, RI. “It increases visibility and makes it obvious that the wearer represents the organization.”
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management