NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Custom Printed Safety Vests
New public safety vests from American Safety Vest are being custom printed, front and back, with the names of colleges, clubs, corporations, special events, parking venues, athletic stadiums, concert arenas, and fire departments.
The 5-point breakaway vests (which meet the ANSI/ISEA207-2006 standards related to public safety requirements) are available in fluorescent orange and lime green. In either color, it can be 100% solid polyester, 100% mesh polyester, or it can have a solid poly front with a mesh poly back. For the printing on the vests, there are a number of colors available. The solid fabric vests can have printing on their reflective stripes and in large letters on the back. Mesh vests can be printed, but only on the reflective stripes.
“This is a great opportunity for any organization with staff that needs to be seen,” says Madison Castle of American Safety Vest, which is located in East Providence, RI. “It increases visibility and makes it obvious that the wearer represents the organization.”
You might like:
- New Service Spotlight: Attune Energy Dashboard by E-Mon
- From Where I Sit: RIP Dilbert
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- WEIRD WEDNESDAY: Lost In Space
- FM Issue: Managing Security Services
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions