Best Practices In Allocating CAM Charges
BOMA International’s all new by the numbers guide outlines the methods and guidelines that can be applied to existing or new mixed-use projects. It is a best–practice resource including a number of real-world case studies for managing live–work–play developments. Allocating Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Charges in Mixed Use Properties and Other Strategies for Managing Live–Work–Play Developments should be a helpful resource for anyone involved in mixed–use properties.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- The Real Estate Manager’s Role in Mixed–Use Developments
- How to Manage the Overall Project and Day–to–Day Management
- Managing Utility Expenses
- Life Safety and Security Access Control
- Allocation of Property Owner Insurance
- Plus, Seven Mixed–Use Case Studies
This publication is available for download from BOMA International. The price is $49.95 for members and $59.95 for non–members.
Other posts by