BOMA International’s all new by the numbers guide outlines the methods and guidelines that can be applied to existing or new mixed-use projects. It is a best–practice resource including a number of real-world case studies for managing live–work–play developments. Allocating Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Charges in Mixed Use Properties and Other Strategies for Managing Live–Work–Play Developments should be a helpful resource for anyone involved in mixed–use properties.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- The Real Estate Manager’s Role in Mixed–Use Developments
- How to Manage the Overall Project and Day–to–Day Management
- Managing Utility Expenses
- Life Safety and Security Access Control
- Allocation of Property Owner Insurance
- Plus, Seven Mixed–Use Case Studies
This publication is available for download from BOMA International. The price is $49.95 for members and $59.95 for non–members.
You might like:
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention