Best Practices In Allocating CAM Charges
BOMA International’s all new by the numbers guide outlines the methods and guidelines that can be applied to existing or new mixed-use projects. It is a best–practice resource including a number of real-world case studies for managing live–work–play developments. Allocating Common Area Maintenance (CAM) Charges in Mixed Use Properties and Other Strategies for Managing Live–Work–Play Developments should be a helpful resource for anyone involved in mixed–use properties.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- The Real Estate Manager’s Role in Mixed–Use Developments
- How to Manage the Overall Project and Day–to–Day Management
- Managing Utility Expenses
- Life Safety and Security Access Control
- Allocation of Property Owner Insurance
- Plus, Seven Mixed–Use Case Studies
This publication is available for download from BOMA International. The price is $49.95 for members and $59.95 for non–members.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices