BOMI International Waives Fees Until January 1, 2011
On Monday, November 15, BOMI International, an educational institute for property and facility managers, announced that it would be waiving all enrollment fees through the end of 2010.
“This is a great and exciting incentive to enroll into a BOMI International course,” says David Merrill, industrial property manager for Helmerich and Payne Properties, Inc. in Tulsa, OK. The promotion, which lasts through December 31, 2010, appeals to an industry of professionals who understand that education ultimately results in career advancement, but may otherwise be deterred by the cost.
To close the year of its 40th anniversary, BOMI International is also reinstating a $40 off promotion in addition to the free enrollments through the end of the year. Combined, a student can save up to $215 when registering for a course through December 31.
“While our courses are competitively priced, we wanted to reach out to our audience and let them know that we understand they may be struggling to get corporate approval or to find the funds on their own. Bottom line, we heard the call for help, and by waiving enrollment fees, we are throwing a line,” says Jeffrey A. Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended BOMI International courses for college credits, helping students apply their credits toward an undergraduate degree program. The institute is also an approved educational provider for the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED®-APs and LEED Green Associates gain continuing education credits and are able to satisfy their credentialing maintenance requirements by taking BOMI International courses.
As the Independent Institute for Property and Facility Management Education, BOMI International is a not-for-profit educational institute dedicated to improving the skills of professionals with property, facility, and systems responsibilities. BOMI International is known for industry-standard designations—the Real Property Administrator (RPA®), the Facilities Management Administrator (FMA®), the Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA®), and the Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT®).
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices