On Monday, November 15, BOMI International, an educational institute for property and facility managers, announced that it would be waiving all enrollment fees through the end of 2010.
“This is a great and exciting incentive to enroll into a BOMI International course,” says David Merrill, industrial property manager for Helmerich and Payne Properties, Inc. in Tulsa, OK. The promotion, which lasts through December 31, 2010, appeals to an industry of professionals who understand that education ultimately results in career advancement, but may otherwise be deterred by the cost.
To close the year of its 40th anniversary, BOMI International is also reinstating a $40 off promotion in addition to the free enrollments through the end of the year. Combined, a student can save up to $215 when registering for a course through December 31.
“While our courses are competitively priced, we wanted to reach out to our audience and let them know that we understand they may be struggling to get corporate approval or to find the funds on their own. Bottom line, we heard the call for help, and by waiving enrollment fees, we are throwing a line,” says Jeffrey A. Horn, president and CEO of BOMI International.
The American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended BOMI International courses for college credits, helping students apply their credits toward an undergraduate degree program. The institute is also an approved educational provider for the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). LEED®-APs and LEED Green Associates gain continuing education credits and are able to satisfy their credentialing maintenance requirements by taking BOMI International courses.
As the Independent Institute for Property and Facility Management Education, BOMI International is a not-for-profit educational institute dedicated to improving the skills of professionals with property, facility, and systems responsibilities. BOMI International is known for industry-standard designations—the Real Property Administrator (RPA®), the Facilities Management Administrator (FMA®), the Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA®), and the Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT®).
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs