FRIDAY FUNNY: Work LOLs
There are several websites that are invaluable resources. The best are those where one item pulls in visitors while the collection of content captures them forever and keeps them coming back time and again.
There is a website where I can spend hours…and fortunately, when searching for tidbits for the Friday Funny, I have the opportunity to do just that. The site is called Work LOLs (as in “laugh out loud”), and from what I can tell, the submissions are genuine flashes of humor found in and around the workplace.
Here are a few personal favorites (simply click on the image to see it larger):
You might like:
- New GSU College of Law Building Encourages Interaction
- Focus On: Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Question Of The Week: Indoor Air Quality Effects?
- Energy Conservation, Student Performance Top Reasons for Improving U.S. Public Schools
- Question of the Week: What Happens During Mold Remediation?
- Question Of The Week: Annual Testing And Maintenance Of Backflow Preventer
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Question of the Week: How Can I Prevent Bed Bugs In My Facility?
- FM Compliance: Don’t Ignore These Seven Areas
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- New Product Flash: UltraDuty GHS Chemical Labels From Avery
- Grogan & Dove Federal Building Named DBIA Design-Build Project Of The Year
- FM Alert: CABA Report Highlights Role of Controls In Zero Net Energy Buildings
- Question of the Week: What Are The Cleaning Benefits of Aqueous Ozone?
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management