This is the furniture company’s second $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments, and the gift can be used to support the needs of healthcare environments in areas such as technology, the patient experience, staff morale, training and enrichment programs, or facility enhancements.
Healthcare organizations can enter now through February 28, 2011 by registering at www.NationalOfficeFurniture.com/Healthcare. The form there asks for information about the organization, including what the entrant would plan to do with the funds if they win. No purchase is necessary.
Past Recipients, In Healthcare and Education
This marks National’s fourth Gift of Inspiration with total program donations of $60,000 to Healthcare and Education organizations in the last 18 months.
Earlier this year, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics received National’s $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Healthcare Environments with plans to use the donation to develop outdoor healing initiatives including a healing garden and walking paths.
In October 2010, National presented Hill College in Hillsboro, TX (photo seen here), with a $25,000 Gift of Inspiration for Education, and the college used the gift to launch a “Building Pathways to Success” program which provides scholarships to first generation college students. The students are identified as those not having any immediate family members that attended or graduated from a two or four year college.
In 2009, Southwest Middle School in Savannah, GA, was awarded a $10,000 Gift of Inspiration, which it used to start a “Second Chance” mentoring and after school program for at-risk students.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?