Holiday Decor Marks Mall Revamp
The Westfield Trumbull mall in in Trumbull, CT recently unveiled a 16 month, $35 million revitalization—literally wrapped in a big, lighted holiday bow. Working with Center Stage Productions, a Fair Lawn, NJ designer and developer of promotional environments, management at the mall decked the halls both inside and out.
“Holiday shopping today is less about one’s purchases and more about the experience,” said Center Stage Productions’ president, Michael DeZaio. “People shop with friends and family during the holidays, and they want to be entertained and dazzled by mall décor. Center Stage Productions specializes in helping shopping centers, among other spaces, bring the holidays to life with amazing artistic and technological displays.”
To greet arriving shoppers and the public at-large, the company wrapped the Westfield Trumbull’s exterior in 370 feet of red ribbon, a bow, and oversized sparkling snowflakes. The outside display features more than 26,000 energy efficient LED lights.
Inside, shoppers are treated to a glistening 30′ tall holiday tree which occupies the shopping center’s newly renovated Dining Terrace. In addition to its more than 34,000 snowflake, snowflake curls, spheres, and red and green LED lights, this holiday tree provides a daily choreographed light and music show that distinguishes it from every other holiday display in Connecticut.
“This is a very special time of year, and with the debut of our revitalization, we wanted to celebrate in a big way,” said Amy Johnstone, marketing director for Westfield Trumbull. “The new décor truly emulates the magic of the season.”
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ