The Westfield Trumbull mall in in Trumbull, CT recently unveiled a 16 month, $35 million revitalization—literally wrapped in a big, lighted holiday bow. Working with Center Stage Productions, a Fair Lawn, NJ designer and developer of promotional environments, management at the mall decked the halls both inside and out.
“Holiday shopping today is less about one’s purchases and more about the experience,” said Center Stage Productions’ president, Michael DeZaio. “People shop with friends and family during the holidays, and they want to be entertained and dazzled by mall décor. Center Stage Productions specializes in helping shopping centers, among other spaces, bring the holidays to life with amazing artistic and technological displays.”
To greet arriving shoppers and the public at-large, the company wrapped the Westfield Trumbull’s exterior in 370 feet of red ribbon, a bow, and oversized sparkling snowflakes. The outside display features more than 26,000 energy efficient LED lights.
Inside, shoppers are treated to a glistening 30′ tall holiday tree which occupies the shopping center’s newly renovated Dining Terrace. In addition to its more than 34,000 snowflake, snowflake curls, spheres, and red and green LED lights, this holiday tree provides a daily choreographed light and music show that distinguishes it from every other holiday display in Connecticut.
“This is a very special time of year, and with the debut of our revitalization, we wanted to celebrate in a big way,” said Amy Johnstone, marketing director for Westfield Trumbull. “The new décor truly emulates the magic of the season.”
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation