The Westfield Trumbull mall in in Trumbull, CT recently unveiled a 16 month, $35 million revitalization—literally wrapped in a big, lighted holiday bow. Working with Center Stage Productions, a Fair Lawn, NJ designer and developer of promotional environments, management at the mall decked the halls both inside and out.
“Holiday shopping today is less about one’s purchases and more about the experience,” said Center Stage Productions’ president, Michael DeZaio. “People shop with friends and family during the holidays, and they want to be entertained and dazzled by mall décor. Center Stage Productions specializes in helping shopping centers, among other spaces, bring the holidays to life with amazing artistic and technological displays.”
To greet arriving shoppers and the public at-large, the company wrapped the Westfield Trumbull’s exterior in 370 feet of red ribbon, a bow, and oversized sparkling snowflakes. The outside display features more than 26,000 energy efficient LED lights.
Inside, shoppers are treated to a glistening 30′ tall holiday tree which occupies the shopping center’s newly renovated Dining Terrace. In addition to its more than 34,000 snowflake, snowflake curls, spheres, and red and green LED lights, this holiday tree provides a daily choreographed light and music show that distinguishes it from every other holiday display in Connecticut.
“This is a very special time of year, and with the debut of our revitalization, we wanted to celebrate in a big way,” said Amy Johnstone, marketing director for Westfield Trumbull. “The new décor truly emulates the magic of the season.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs
- Workplace Study Reveals Insight On Open Office Layouts