NEW PRODUCT FLASH: Planon 2011 Integrated Workplace Management Software
With the introduction of an advanced AutoCAD integration solution, the new software package strives to meet the growing demand for complete visibility into core business processes and workflows. The 2011 version is also enabled for Macintosh and features Window 7 Support so users can use Planon on a broader range of operating systems.
This latest version brings many new features designed to optimize performance and reduce costs, including:
- Planon Connect for AutoCAD®: Provides complete visibility into space utilization and asset utilization, allowing graphical scenario planning and space mappings in AutoCAD to improve space usage.
- Integrated Services Management: Reduce downtimes and costs in core business processes with 24/7 web access across RE, FM, IT, and HR areas.
- Invoice & Cash Flow Manager: Planon 2011 offers organizations a way to achieve internal and external compliance mandates and contractual obligations with streamlined, unified invoice processing and cash flow management resulting in less mistakes and administration and maximized contract value.
- Comprehensive Asset Management: The latest version offers an array of financial forecasting, scenario planning, strategic decision making, and activity planning tools and reports. Using Planon 2011, organizations can extend the technical and economic lifecycle of assets, reduce downtimes, avoid business critical standstills while automating work orders, SLA management, maintenance management, and more.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Channel Spotlight: Commercial Roofing By Duro-Last Roofing, Inc.