With the introduction of an advanced AutoCAD integration solution, the new software package strives to meet the growing demand for complete visibility into core business processes and workflows. The 2011 version is also enabled for Macintosh and features Window 7 Support so users can use Planon on a broader range of operating systems.
This latest version brings many new features designed to optimize performance and reduce costs, including:
- Planon Connect for AutoCAD®: Provides complete visibility into space utilization and asset utilization, allowing graphical scenario planning and space mappings in AutoCAD to improve space usage.
- Integrated Services Management: Reduce downtimes and costs in core business processes with 24/7 web access across RE, FM, IT, and HR areas.
- Invoice & Cash Flow Manager: Planon 2011 offers organizations a way to achieve internal and external compliance mandates and contractual obligations with streamlined, unified invoice processing and cash flow management resulting in less mistakes and administration and maximized contract value.
- Comprehensive Asset Management: The latest version offers an array of financial forecasting, scenario planning, strategic decision making, and activity planning tools and reports. Using Planon 2011, organizations can extend the technical and economic lifecycle of assets, reduce downtimes, avoid business critical standstills while automating work orders, SLA management, maintenance management, and more.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation