With the introduction of an advanced AutoCAD integration solution, the new software package strives to meet the growing demand for complete visibility into core business processes and workflows. The 2011 version is also enabled for Macintosh and features Window 7 Support so users can use Planon on a broader range of operating systems.
This latest version brings many new features designed to optimize performance and reduce costs, including:
- Planon Connect for AutoCAD®: Provides complete visibility into space utilization and asset utilization, allowing graphical scenario planning and space mappings in AutoCAD to improve space usage.
- Integrated Services Management: Reduce downtimes and costs in core business processes with 24/7 web access across RE, FM, IT, and HR areas.
- Invoice & Cash Flow Manager: Planon 2011 offers organizations a way to achieve internal and external compliance mandates and contractual obligations with streamlined, unified invoice processing and cash flow management resulting in less mistakes and administration and maximized contract value.
- Comprehensive Asset Management: The latest version offers an array of financial forecasting, scenario planning, strategic decision making, and activity planning tools and reports. Using Planon 2011, organizations can extend the technical and economic lifecycle of assets, reduce downtimes, avoid business critical standstills while automating work orders, SLA management, maintenance management, and more.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management