The Schwank Group is a maker of infrared heating solutions that focus on energy efficiency in operation. One of the company’s gas fired infrared heaters is the sportSchwank, designed to provide outdoor comfort heat to spectators in open air stadiums.
The product is engineered to meet the exacting heating requirements of stadiums, sports arenas, and outdoor venues. In addition, sportSchwank can be installed up to 180′ high for added comfort without affecting spectators view or range of movement.
The technology has been used for many years by in Europe in several open air soccer stadium projects. To date, two projects have been completed in the United States — Rutgers club seating in New Jersey and the Kansas City Power and Light Live! outdoor venue project in Missouri.
The product features a weather protection enclosure (specially designed to meet the needs and conditions of stadiums and outdoor venues); high radiant heat output (good for high distance suspension heights up to 180′, and occupants enjoy 64°F comfort on a 46°F day); and there are four input sizes (firing rates) to satisfy specific site requirements.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management