A powerful community of facility managers, industry leading suppliers, and world class speakers will gather at The Palmer House in Downtown Chicago April 13, 2011 during The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability. This dynamic event’s concise and comprehensive one-day format will allow facility managers to learn about the product and service solutions that are best for their organizations, while the first-class conference program will cover corporate responsibility, best practices, and demonstrate the business case for green strategies.
The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability will allow product and service providers to reach facility executives who are researching and purchasing sustainable and energy-related resources. The event is free to qualified facility managers who must fill out an application and meet strict qualification criteria, ensuring relevancy and suitability.
One-on-one meetings are the hallmark of TFM Forum events, which were launched back in 2007. The prescheduled meetings take place between sponsors and delegates who are actively seeking those products and services. Prior to the event, personal schedules are created for all participants through Group C-link, a web-based application designed to match facility executives and sponsors of the event who have mutual interests. After the event, through The TFM Forum Connect Program, a team of client development agents will help sponsors arrange follow-up appointments with the facility executives they met at The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability.
Endorsed by Today’s Facility Manager magazine, The TFM Forum events provide an atmosphere that fosters highly productive discussions with leading suppliers who can help to expedite facility executives’ upcoming renovation/new construction needs. Vendors who offer facility management products and services participate in The TFM Forum as sponsors.
You might like:
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Predictive Analytics For “Low-Tech” Facilities
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Leadership Support Linked To Workplace Well-Being
- Planned Investment In Energy Efficiency Hits All-time High
- Five Safety Tips For Your Facility’s Construction Project
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Employee Engagement Linked To Workplace Satisfaction
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- New School Construction Focused On Building Envelope Performance
- Healthcare Waiting Room Design
- Employees Are Leading Cause Of Data Breaches
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Smart City 2.0: Next Step In Urban Innovation