A powerful community of facility managers, industry leading suppliers, and world class speakers will gather at The Palmer House in Downtown Chicago April 13, 2011 during The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability. This dynamic event’s concise and comprehensive one-day format will allow facility managers to learn about the product and service solutions that are best for their organizations, while the first-class conference program will cover corporate responsibility, best practices, and demonstrate the business case for green strategies.
The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability will allow product and service providers to reach facility executives who are researching and purchasing sustainable and energy-related resources. The event is free to qualified facility managers who must fill out an application and meet strict qualification criteria, ensuring relevancy and suitability.
One-on-one meetings are the hallmark of TFM Forum events, which were launched back in 2007. The prescheduled meetings take place between sponsors and delegates who are actively seeking those products and services. Prior to the event, personal schedules are created for all participants through Group C-link, a web-based application designed to match facility executives and sponsors of the event who have mutual interests. After the event, through The TFM Forum Connect Program, a team of client development agents will help sponsors arrange follow-up appointments with the facility executives they met at The TFM Forum: Energy and Sustainability.
Endorsed by Today’s Facility Manager magazine, The TFM Forum events provide an atmosphere that fosters highly productive discussions with leading suppliers who can help to expedite facility executives’ upcoming renovation/new construction needs. Vendors who offer facility management products and services participate in The TFM Forum as sponsors.
You might like:
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management
- Trends: Lighting Takes Center Stage
- Friday Funny: The Verdict’s In On Pets At Work
- Education Case Study: Wellness In Action
- DCIM For Facility Management
- Physical Security Planning
- Question Of The Week: Design Leads To Tricky Facility Repair?
- JLL Creates Workplace Of The Future At Revamped HQ
- The HVAC Factor: New Life For An Aging Chiller Plant
- Why Governance Is Critical To Successful Outsourcing
- Friday Funny: Take Me (And Your Wallet) Out To The Ballgame
- Friday Funny: Building Face Draws Curb Appeal?
- Clean Energy Finance Tool Awarded At Bloomberg Event
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms