The Facility Technologist: Free Your Mind | By enabling organizations to locate hardware and software off-site, cloud computing reduces headaches for facility managers, especially if a disaster strikes.
Professional Development: Commissioning Goes From Optional To Mainstream | Converging forces in the buildings industry have transformed this testing of building systems from optional to widely accepted.
Services & Maintenance: Planning Green Cleaning | Whether managers are tweaking their organizations’ programs or embarking on an overhaul, occupant health and environmental impact are leading goals.
TFM 2011 Facility Executive Of The Year | Todd Finders, director of global data center services at Emerson, led the development of a LEED Gold facility in St. Louis, MO—the start of a long-term data center consolidation initiative for the company.
HVAC Trends: Forging The Path | Major developments affecting energy efficiency occurred in 2010, with more underway. Facility managers can improve HVAC operations and more by tuning into how they can use these tools.
High-Tech Case Study: High-Tech Housing | A storage facility in South Florida was designed to protect clients’ luxury items.
Renewable Energy: Solid Oxide Fuel Cells | Solid oxide fuel cells are potential opportunities for many facilities, and Bloom Energy has put a twist on this technology.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Site Security: Background Checks
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs