The Facility Technologist: Free Your Mind | By enabling organizations to locate hardware and software off-site, cloud computing reduces headaches for facility managers, especially if a disaster strikes.
Professional Development: Commissioning Goes From Optional To Mainstream | Converging forces in the buildings industry have transformed this testing of building systems from optional to widely accepted.
Services & Maintenance: Planning Green Cleaning | Whether managers are tweaking their organizations’ programs or embarking on an overhaul, occupant health and environmental impact are leading goals.
TFM 2011 Facility Executive Of The Year | Todd Finders, director of global data center services at Emerson, led the development of a LEED Gold facility in St. Louis, MO—the start of a long-term data center consolidation initiative for the company.
HVAC Trends: Forging The Path | Major developments affecting energy efficiency occurred in 2010, with more underway. Facility managers can improve HVAC operations and more by tuning into how they can use these tools.
High-Tech Case Study: High-Tech Housing | A storage facility in South Florida was designed to protect clients’ luxury items.
Renewable Energy: Solid Oxide Fuel Cells | Solid oxide fuel cells are potential opportunities for many facilities, and Bloom Energy has put a twist on this technology.
To subscribe to TFM, visit this link.
You might like:
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- FM Alert: Do You Know The School Janitor Of The Year?
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- AHI White Papers Address Critical Issues Affecting Healthcare Facilities
- Zika Virus: 5 Things To Know, Plus Pest Control In Offices
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention