The International Facility Management Association is pleased to announce the appointment of Marina Badoian-Kriticos as the director of strategic initiatives and sustainability. She assumed her duties last November.
In the newly created position, Badoian-Kriticos will support the implementation of a variety of strategic and tactical sustainability initiatives throughout the association and help define, develop, and drive sustainability concepts internally and externally. She will also work closely with IFMA’s Sustainability Committee and help the association monitor and integrate new legislation, technology and trends relating to sustainability.
Badoian-Kriticos has five years of sustainability experience, having served as business development coordinator at Central Houston Inc., where she directed sustainability initiatives focused on the downtown Houston area. She is also a member of the Greater Houston Partnership Green Building Committee, the LightsOut Houston Steering Committee and the Urban Land Institute Sustainability Committee.
“As the director of strategic initiatives and sustainability, it will be my goal and challenge to champion the process of enhancing sustainable facility management and social responsibility,” said Badoian-Kriticos. “I am honored to have been selected for this role and to have the opportunity to work with IFMA stakeholders in the development and deployment of sustainability models, frameworks and practices that will connect sustainable strategy formulation with operational execution. It is this commitment to environmental sustainability in the built environment that will continue to elevate the facility management profession.”
You might like:
- Lighting Maintenance: LED Lighting Retrofits
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- Friday Funny: Housekeeping Olympic Games
- Cyber Security For Buildings
- Services & Maintenance: Key Pest Control Concerns For Facilities
- Texas Water Dashboard App From USGS
- Site Security: Background Checks
- FM Issue: Power Protection For IoT Connection
- Hotel Case Study: A Vision By The Sea
- LED Innovation For Warehouse Facility
- Employee Engagement: Impact Of Workplace Design
- Marriage Of Mobility And Facility Security
- 4 Keys To Improve Energy Efficiency Projects
- Workplace Design: Four Trends
- New York Offers Commercial Buildings $36M To Cut Energy Costs