The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) recently approved a new Executive Committee at its Annual Meeting held in December 2010 in Dallas, TX.
Those on the recently approved MBMA Executive Committee are:
Chuck Haslebacher, Chairman, Varco Pruden Buildings
John Hodson, Vice-Chairman, Chisum Site & Steel, Inc.
Randall Paul, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
Brad Robeson, NCI Building Systems, Inc.
Jeff Carmean, Nucor Building Systems
Jimmy Worley, Ruffin Building Systems, Inc.
Fred Koetting, Schulte Building Systems, L.P.
Patrick Kern, Steel Built Corporation
Phil Raimondo, Ex-Officio, Behlen Building Systems
“I am honored to be working with this team of industry leaders,” said Haslebacher, MBMA Chairman. “The board will continue to address industry issues during this challenging construction market.”
Founded in 1956, this Cleveland, OH-based Association is focused on promoting the design and construction of metal building systems in the low-rise, non-residential building marketplace. Its member companies is instrumental in defining and promoting the common interests of metal building systems manufacturers, while also providing engineering leadership through the research programs it sponsors. This research is used to improve the performance, efficiency and quality of metal building systems and to elevate the technology used to produce them.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- Five Things To Consider When Starting A Predictive Maintenance Program
- Question Of The Week: Water Conservation Tips
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Best Practices For Data Center Management