The Metal Building Manufacturers Association (MBMA) recently approved a new Executive Committee at its Annual Meeting held in December 2010 in Dallas, TX.
Those on the recently approved MBMA Executive Committee are:
Chuck Haslebacher, Chairman, Varco Pruden Buildings
John Hodson, Vice-Chairman, Chisum Site & Steel, Inc.
Randall Paul, Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.
Brad Robeson, NCI Building Systems, Inc.
Jeff Carmean, Nucor Building Systems
Jimmy Worley, Ruffin Building Systems, Inc.
Fred Koetting, Schulte Building Systems, L.P.
Patrick Kern, Steel Built Corporation
Phil Raimondo, Ex-Officio, Behlen Building Systems
“I am honored to be working with this team of industry leaders,” said Haslebacher, MBMA Chairman. “The board will continue to address industry issues during this challenging construction market.”
Founded in 1956, this Cleveland, OH-based Association is focused on promoting the design and construction of metal building systems in the low-rise, non-residential building marketplace. Its member companies is instrumental in defining and promoting the common interests of metal building systems manufacturers, while also providing engineering leadership through the research programs it sponsors. This research is used to improve the performance, efficiency and quality of metal building systems and to elevate the technology used to produce them.
You might like:
- Psychology Of The Office Space
- Webinar: Making Sense of Smart Buildings – 6 Steps to Maximize Investments
- Stadium Maintenance: Would Better Field Upkeep Have Kept The Rams In St. Louis?
- Friday Funny: Super Bowl Time Warp
- Webinar: 6 Workplace Technology Predictions for 2016 – Are You Ready?
- China’s First Green Skyscraper
- Winter Roof Maintenance: Ounce of Prevention Worth Pound of Cure
- New Product Flash: Drone Detector By Drone Labs
- New Shade Fabric Boosts Energy Efficiency 50% At Automotive Facility
- Survey Reveals Dirty Little Restroom Secrets
- Friday Funny: A Valentine’s Day Look At Office Romance
- Question Of The Week: Utilizing Universal Design?
- Facility Executive of the Year 2016: Keeping Costs In Check
- Cyber Security In Real Estate
- Waterproof Your Facility: Maintenance And Water Damage Prevention