NEW PRODUCT FLASH: ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment Systems
Ashbury International Group, Inc., a provider of soldier systems to America’s armed forces, is now offering emergency preparedness solutions for workplaces. The company’s Emergency Sustainment System is the first of a series of turnkey solutions under its ICE PACK (In Case of Emergency) brand.
The ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment System provides businesses with a three or more day supply of essential provisions to sustain themselves during an emergency or disaster event.
The System is packaged in bright yellow, FDA-approved, high visibility ruggedized, six gallon containers that are resistant to floodwaters, rain, insects, and rodents. The resealable containers can be easily located in dark or cluttered areas due to large glow-in-the-dark labels.
Standard ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment Systems are available in several sizes: four-person, eight-person, and 16-person. Each System consists of 15 integrated modules and are customizable for enterprise-wide use.
Each System contains: disaster planning, preparedness and response manuals; shelter-in-place and shelter repair supplies; all hazards radio; environmental and personal protection; emergency lighting; emergency signaling devices; lithium battery power; emergency multi-tools; medical first aid; safe drinking water and hot food; personal hygiene items; and even supplies for emergency record keeping and entertainment designed to relieve stress.
Every ICE PACK Emergency Preparedness System is shelf stable for five years, except for Over the Counter (OTC) medications in the medical first aid module, which consumers should replace annually for best results.
You might like:
- The Internet Of Things And Water Management
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Top 10 States Ranked in Energy Efficiency Scorecard
- Green Buildings Improve Cognitive Function
- Facility Professionals Play Key Role In Strategic Workplace Decisions
- Webinar: Cleaner Facilities & Flu Protection
- Survey Provides Insight To Energy Management Decisions
- Friday Funny: 10 Worst Cities For A Zombie Apocalypse
- Question of the Week: How Do You Support Productivity In Your Facilities?
- Did You Miss “The Impact Of Using Defendable Data To Assess & Budget For The Future” Webinar?
- Did You Miss The “Smart Buildings, Internet of Things and What it all Means for Your Career” Webinar?
- Question Of The Week: HVAC Coil Cleaning Methods?
- China Wins Its First Emporis Skyscraper Award
- Motorized Shades Reflect Well On LEED Gold HQ
- Five Workplace Wellness Best Practices