Ashbury International Group, Inc., a provider of soldier systems to America’s armed forces, is now offering emergency preparedness solutions for workplaces. The company’s Emergency Sustainment System is the first of a series of turnkey solutions under its ICE PACK (In Case of Emergency) brand.
The ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment System provides businesses with a three or more day supply of essential provisions to sustain themselves during an emergency or disaster event.
The System is packaged in bright yellow, FDA-approved, high visibility ruggedized, six gallon containers that are resistant to floodwaters, rain, insects, and rodents. The resealable containers can be easily located in dark or cluttered areas due to large glow-in-the-dark labels.
Standard ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment Systems are available in several sizes: four-person, eight-person, and 16-person. Each System consists of 15 integrated modules and are customizable for enterprise-wide use.
Each System contains: disaster planning, preparedness and response manuals; shelter-in-place and shelter repair supplies; all hazards radio; environmental and personal protection; emergency lighting; emergency signaling devices; lithium battery power; emergency multi-tools; medical first aid; safe drinking water and hot food; personal hygiene items; and even supplies for emergency record keeping and entertainment designed to relieve stress.
Every ICE PACK Emergency Preparedness System is shelf stable for five years, except for Over the Counter (OTC) medications in the medical first aid module, which consumers should replace annually for best results.
You might like:
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Question of the Week: How Can I Protect Employees From Zika Virus?
- VARIDESK Debuts Pro Desk 60 On HBO’s “Silicon Valley”
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Lunetta Exterior Lighting By Amerlux
- Infographic: The Healthcare Speech Privacy Crisis
- SkyBEAM UAV From Tremco FAA Approved For Nighttime Operation
- Spray Kleen Multi-Surface & All-Purpose by Sunburst Chemicals
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Fire Rated Flood Door from PS DOORS
- President Obama Proclaims May National Building Safety Month
- Energy Storage Solution From Northern Power
- HeiTel XOh by Xtralis