Ashbury International Group, Inc., a provider of soldier systems to America’s armed forces, is now offering emergency preparedness solutions for workplaces. The company’s Emergency Sustainment System is the first of a series of turnkey solutions under its ICE PACK (In Case of Emergency) brand.
The ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment System provides businesses with a three or more day supply of essential provisions to sustain themselves during an emergency or disaster event.
The System is packaged in bright yellow, FDA-approved, high visibility ruggedized, six gallon containers that are resistant to floodwaters, rain, insects, and rodents. The resealable containers can be easily located in dark or cluttered areas due to large glow-in-the-dark labels.
Standard ICE PACK Emergency Sustainment Systems are available in several sizes: four-person, eight-person, and 16-person. Each System consists of 15 integrated modules and are customizable for enterprise-wide use.
Each System contains: disaster planning, preparedness and response manuals; shelter-in-place and shelter repair supplies; all hazards radio; environmental and personal protection; emergency lighting; emergency signaling devices; lithium battery power; emergency multi-tools; medical first aid; safe drinking water and hot food; personal hygiene items; and even supplies for emergency record keeping and entertainment designed to relieve stress.
Every ICE PACK Emergency Preparedness System is shelf stable for five years, except for Over the Counter (OTC) medications in the medical first aid module, which consumers should replace annually for best results.
You might like:
- Four Types Of Concrete Damage And How To Address Them
- Rise Of IoT Prompts Facility Professionals To Invest In Analytics
- 4 Ways To Avoid LED Lighting Failure
- Facility Management Critical To Infection Control
- Question Of The Week: What Best Practice Boosts Your Bottom Line?
- Friday Funny: The Dirty Truth About Public Bathrooms
- New Vikings Football Stadium First In U.S. With Transparent Roof
- Look, Listen, And Learn To Find Leaks
- Best Practices For Data Center Management
- FM Alert: OSHA Offering $4.6M In Safety And Health Training Grants
- Applying Lean Principles To Facility Cleaning Programs
- Energy Upgrades And Renovations: What To Know About Windows
- Technology, Aging Facilities Impacting Education Facility Budgets
- U.S. Employers Suffer Largest Talent Shortage In Skilled Trades
- Preventive Maintenance, Proactive Facility Management